our first calf born here! pics - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > Preparedness & Self-Reliance Forum

Notices

Preparedness & Self-Reliance Forum Survivalism, Livestock, Preparedness, Self Reliant Homesteading, Individual Liberty

Old 03-13-2011, 09:04 AM   #11
Cheryl Marchek AKA JM
I don't know for sure if she was exposed to any other bulls. I've had that bull here (borrowed him) with my other two heifers for 5 months now....and I've seen no indication of him actually breeding my heifers. And now I don't see much of him on that calf....I'm a bit concerned I've wasted 5 months trying to breed him to my heifers....

Oh well onto.....

NEW BABIES!!

This Stinkin cute little boy was born on Thursday to one of my favorite milking goats Letitia
The buckling (bummer he's a buckling~ he's stinkin cute!)

The buckling and his momma Letitia~ she is 50/50 Saanen Nubian...I love her and she's a great milker but she isn't the prettiest goat...

And this is the visiting goat I was calling "Taco" who is daddy~ you can see he certainly added some spice to the breeding!

I'm pretty bummed I only got one buckling~ I was hoping for a doeling to bring up and see what she looked like. At the very least I was hoping for TWO~ last year Letitia gave me Two bucklings. Oh well~ I am glad he appears to be healthy and he is Stinkin Cute!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!