Website for heat packs? - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Shipping

Notices

Shipping Forum for all issues concerning shipping, shipping companies, and anything directly related to moving animals and products via commercial carriers.

Old 04-24-2011, 01:05 AM   #1
mikeansheleen
Website for heat packs?

Maybe this is in the wrong forum, but can anyone find heat packs cheaper than this?
http://www.exadeal.com/shipping_warmers.html

Old 04-24-2011, 01:35 AM   #2
hhmoore
Actually, yes...easily. Aside from any number of sites that sell heat packs, you could probably do better than that on ebay (though I haven't looked for them there in a while)
Check LLL Reptile.

Old 04-24-2011, 01:48 AM   #3
mikeansheleen
LLL Reptiles is just slightly higher (with shipping); I purchased 4 heat packs off of ebay, and this website was listed on the receipt. I'm still just a small time breeder (and going to stay that way) and couldn't use more than 10 in a couple of years, lol. It's almost like you need to buy thousands of them to get a decent price.

Old 04-24-2011, 02:20 AM   #4
hhmoore
I haven't purchased heat packs on eBay in a long time because, when I did, the packs were very close to expiration. There isn't a magical date, after which they are no good; but when (within 3 months of purchase) you start finding packs that don't heat, or that don't last, it isn't much of a bargain.

If you only need a handful of packs, and you are happy with that company, use them. (There is at least eBay seller currently offering comparable prices with slightly lower shipping - I just looked)

Old 04-24-2011, 06:10 PM   #5
Willis Wildlife Enterprises
I haven't had to purchase any in a long time, but I did bookmark this company for when I need to: TSK Supply

I have never purchased from them so I can't say how good they are.

Old 04-25-2011, 08:39 PM   #6
mikeansheleen
TSK and LLL have the EXACT same checkout procedure AND prices (what are the odds? lol)
Thanks for all the info, if the people I got these from quit selling them, I'll use one of the ones listed here.
It never hurts to comparison shop or to have options!

Old 04-26-2011, 01:15 AM   #7
hhmoore
Not sure what you are looking at, but TSK and LLL do not have the same posted prices, or even identical options; though I didn't register at TSK to see their checkout procedure.

Old 04-26-2011, 12:10 PM   #8
Rock Star Reptile
Has anyone tried the BeanFarm?

Old 04-26-2011, 12:27 PM   #9
hhmoore
Don't have to try them - I'd trust them to provide great customer service, but their prices on heat packs aren't very good.

Old 04-26-2011, 02:39 PM   #10
Rock Star Reptile
Quote:
Originally Posted by hhmoore View Post
Don't have to try them - I'd trust them to provide great customer service, but their prices on heat packs aren't very good.
I could not agree more. Was just curious if anyone has seen their prices?
Are they cheaper? The Bean Farm is just a stones throw away from me..
Great people and love their reptile shows..

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!