Good Guy Aaron Standley - GeckoExotics - FANTASTIC - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 09-21-2012, 02:06 AM   #21
hhmoore
hmm - maybe I wouldn't delete it....I'd have to think about that, if it ever happened.
It might be more appropriate to post a response in your ad.

Regardless, I just read the title of this thread and saw that it had a good guy heading. I'm sure your little tantrum left a lot of people feeling confident in how they would be treated if they ever had an issue. Way to go, Ace

Old 09-21-2012, 02:17 AM   #22
hhmoore
Mr Standley,
If you decided not to complete this transaction, why would you not simply use the Refund button on PayPal? It reverses the payment, including the fees which were removed. There is no reason for a customer to lose money just because you had a temper tantrum and wanted to make things difficult for him.
Personally, now that I have read the correspondence, I think Mr Stubblefield SHOULD file a complaint with PayPal. You flat out admitted to charging him an extra fee for PayPal, denied the sale because he didn't pay it, then intentionally withheld the fees from his refund.

Old 10-08-2012, 01:35 PM   #23
GeckoExotics
MY name is Not "ace", as you stated harold.
Really, a moderator named april chastized me for calling danny, "dummy".
Then you turn around do the exact thing, that she got on me for doing(name calling).
HOW IRONIC IS THAT!!!
You should post this everywhere harold, BECAUSE I HAVE BEEN ASKED TO PAY THE PAYPAL FEES, BY PEOPLE ON THIS SITE, WHEN I HAVE MADE PURCHASES FROM THIS EXACT WEBSITE & I HAVE DONE SO TO PURCHASE FROM THIS SITE, AS WELL.
OBVIOUSLY I AM NOT THE ONLY ONE WHO HAS DONE THIS.
So ya, post this everywhere, maybe others will then know to, "INCLUDE THE PAYPAL FEES IN THE PURCHASE'', JUST LIKE JEN(another poster in this thread), SAID TO DO.
IM GUESSING THIS PRACTICE IS ALSO ILLEGAL, AS YOU HAVE STATED HERE.
Thanks harold h moore jr, I have learned alot jus through this threads messages.
PLEASE POST THIS WHEREVER YOU DEEM APPROPRIATE, SO OTHER WILL KNOW THE SAME.
SINCERELY, AARON STANDLEY

Old 10-08-2012, 02:08 PM   #24
GeckoExotics
Harold, I would like to talk to you more.
Please call me when you have a moment to spare,
AARON STANDLEY 503-931-3343(OREGON)

Old 10-08-2012, 04:09 PM   #25
GeckoExotics
OH YA, THANKS HAROLD!
PAYPAL FEES ARE A DEDUCTABLE FOR TAXES,
JUST LIKE BUSINESS PURCHASES ON MY CREDIT CARDS
THIS WAS CONFIRMED AFTER CONSULTING WITH MY H&R BLOCK AGENT,WHO DOES MY TAXES EACH YEAR

Old 10-09-2012, 02:16 AM   #26
ronritzer
WOW! while i dont feel that the eggs the female were carrying are the property of the consumer who was purchasing the gecko, i do not feel you were in the right to a) charge extra for the paypal fees. and b) respond with such vitriol to the consumer. and c) you owed him a full refund, which was as simple as the click of an icon.
Given what I have witnessed here, I would never buy a gecko from you. You have really damaged your own business here Aaron.

Old 10-09-2012, 02:17 AM   #27
ronritzer
Daniel, what makes you think the egg the female was carrying belonged to you?

Old 10-09-2012, 01:20 PM   #28
GeckoExotics
Ronald, while I appreciate your input, a full refund has been made.
Paypal is new to me, as is advertising online on Fauna.
Whether you buy from me or not, is your choice.
Little damage may have been done, but I always rise to the top, thats my choice.

Old 10-09-2012, 01:40 PM   #29
Ed Clark
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ihkura View Post
Daniel, please follow the proper procedure and make a separate thread with all evidence, email screenshots and otherwise. This thread is not the one to do so. If you have a legitimate complaint, making it on a "Good Guy" thread will show someone skimming for information that there are a lot of posts on the positive thread, not show them what they need to know on a "Bad Guy" thread.
FYI
proper procedure would be keeping posts about someone good or bad in the same thread if possible.

Old 10-09-2012, 01:43 PM   #30
GeckoExotics
Ben Siegel, just helped a guy die, due to a bug eating contest he put on.
Check it out for yourselves, its on utube.
I think I will be OK.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!