2 Adult Sulcata for sale $400 or BO - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Turtles/Tortoises

Notices

Old 08-23-2019, 12:31 PM   #1
MattER
2 Adult Sulcata for sale $400 or BO

So hopefully 3rd time is the charm. I have had 3 arrangements fall through and I need to rehome these 2 before the end of the summer. I have 2 adult tortoises. I know 100% one is a male. the other was originally thought to be a female (from my vet), but the tail does look suspicious. One always tries to mate with the other, but we were trying to keep them apart because they were pets, not for breeding. both are large, heavy and healthy, the only imperfection is a small burr on a vertebral scute. both were raised by me from hatchlings +/- 15 years old.

Both are around 24" and graze all year. I live in the Finger Lakes, Naples, NY. I'm asking $400 but would consider a trade for another tortoise (small species only stars or the like maybe a leopard hatchling) or best offer.

I don't have the facilities to ship, so I would prefer to sell directly. email for more pictures goldensections@rochester.rr.com
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 08-25-2019, 12:02 PM   #2
kyleedward
I’m trying to contact you email won’t go through

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
african, spur, sulcata, thigh, torotise