SOLD siamese Cumberland slider flawless - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Turtles/Tortoises

Notices

Old 08-22-2019, 10:45 PM   #1
Mac Farms
SOLD siamese Cumberland slider flawless

We have a beautiful 6 legged siamese Cumberland slider with 2 heads and nice shaped shell fresh hatched only few weeks old . It's rare to find a nice shaped one that's not all twisted up . SOLD
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 08-22-2019, 10:50 PM   #2
DiabloSerpentino
Difficult to tell from the pics... Have you located a cloaca? If not, I assume you aren't expecting it to survive-?

Old 08-23-2019, 09:02 AM   #3
Mac Farms
[quote=DiabloSerpentino;2159431]Difficult to tell from the pics... Have you located a cloaca? If not, I assume you aren't expecting it to live ... " Sure Have" 🤣
  Contact User Check User
Old 08-23-2019, 09:06 AM   #4
Mac Farms
Quote:
Originally Posted by DiabloSerpentino View Post
Difficult to tell from the pics... Have you located a cloaca? If not, I assume you aren't expecting it to survive-?
This is a sales ad I did not post to start conversations! You clearly are not here with interest to buy ! Have a good day . For anyone intrested yes this turtle eats and deficates it has a cloaca hence the price since this is even more rare then years ago . Only few a year are born now
  Contact User Check User
Old 08-23-2019, 01:02 PM   #5
Chennault4
Messaged

Old 08-23-2019, 01:37 PM   #6
DiabloSerpentino
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac Farms View Post
This is a sales ad I did not post to start conversations! You clearly are not here with interest to buy ! Have a good day . For anyone intrested yes this turtle eats and deficates it has a cloaca hence the price since this is even more rare then years ago . Only few a year are born now

The hell, you say (albeit in broken English). Perhaps if you don't want questions asked publicly you should state your desires in your ad OR post to sites which don't allow replies. I asked you publicly so that your answer might be seen by all, including those who might not have thought to ask.

Old 08-24-2019, 01:03 AM   #7
Mac Farms
Quote:
Originally Posted by DiabloSerpentino View Post
The hell, you say (albeit in broken English). Perhaps if you don't want questions asked publicly you should state your desires in your ad OR post to sites which don't allow replies. I asked you publicly so that your answer might be seen by all, including those who might not have thought to ask.
You cannot even own a turtle therefore shouldn't be looking in turtles section correct ???
  Contact User Check User
Old 08-24-2019, 01:15 AM   #8
DiabloSerpentino
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac Farms View Post
You cannot even own a turtle therefore shouldn't be looking in turtles section correct ???
IN-correct. It was once against a state health code in TN to own turtles. That code was overturned a few years ago. So yes, I WAS in fact interested in possibly purchasing your severely mal-formed turtle as a draw for a new business I'm opening. Now, not at all. Thank you in advance for sparing me what likely would have been a very bad purchase on my part. "Good day", indeed.

Old 08-24-2019, 04:08 PM   #9
Hmmturtles
You dont sound like a smart business man on this comment section sorry to say that but you came off very rude not trying to be mean myself but i dosent hurt to inform people on a $1500 hatching or started hatching but there are a lot of people you ask and yeah ill get and never do its frustrating sometimes but not worth it in the long run were all human with wants and wish but being a jerk sometimes hurts both parties i wish all the best to both of you yall have a good day and week

Old 08-25-2019, 10:50 AM   #10
Cedarbedding
The location and angle at which the twins’ spine joins is of serious concern. For a price tag of $1500.00, surely you have at least had radiographs done on this set of conjoined twins to ensure functionality before sending them into the world, right?? Even with a visible cloaca, and even if waste can successfully exit, it doesn’t guarantee that both individual digestive systems are indeed intact. They likely share most of the lower digestive tract and perhaps their circulatory system to some degree, not to mention other essential internal organs. Unless these twins function “independently” while sharing the same hind 1/4, one will die and the other will follow. The only way to manage conjoined animals that aren’t entirely in digestive unison is to ONLY feed the twin with the dominant and intact internal structure. All of these details are specific to each case of conjoined twins as they are infinitely variable. What medical assessments have been conducted on this specimen? X-ray, endoscopy, barium series, to A. Ensure humane survival and B. To help a buyer feel confident in their investment?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!