SOLD!! 09 0.1 Super Pastel (One of a kind) Thanks Josh! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Ball Pythons

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 11-18-2010, 06:00 PM   #1
StrictlyExotics
09 0.1 Super Pastel (One of a kind) Thanks Josh!

For your consideration,

I am putting up for sale my Super Pastel female. I bought her from Joe Compel Reptiles last winter and am only putting her up to help possibly fund my retail operation. I am looking for best offer on her as I dont know what price I would put on her. She is pushing 450gr now and eats like a hound on small LIVE rats weekly. Her head is amazing looking as well as her coloration.

She will be guaranteed to arrive alive and thrive when she gets there. I offer a 7 day health guarantee. Please let me know if you have any questions other than what is the highest offer you got on her. Use your imagination and make me an offer that you can do, not what someone else can. I am pretty reasonable when I want to be.
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 11-19-2010, 06:39 AM   #2
snakemami
Anything other than super pastel in the genetics?

Old 11-19-2010, 10:48 AM   #3
Get Sum
Cool Snake!

That pattern says breed me to a Calico written all over it! Nice animal

Old 11-19-2010, 12:42 PM   #4
herpsetc
hi how are u
i know its says make a offer but its easier if you could put up a price very interested

thank you

carson phelps

Old 11-19-2010, 01:07 PM   #5
StrictlyExotics
Quote:
Originally Posted by herpsetc View Post
hi how are u
i know its says make a offer but its easier if you could put up a price very interested

thank you

carson phelps
Hey Carson,

I totally understand where you are coming from as I HATE best offer ads too. But let me put it this way, as hard as it is for you to make an offer, it is harder for me to put a price on her as I dont truly want to get rid of her. The only reason I am even considering it is to fund a new retail outlet I started and selling off some of my more larger animals might give me the cashflow to satisfy customer wants for the season.

I will say this much though... The best offer I have had is 800.00 and that is worth contemplating. I would imagine that not too many people are going to beat that offer, except some people who are familiar with me, or the snake itself.

Regards
  Contact User Check User
Old 11-19-2010, 11:22 PM   #6
deobra2869
she looks like a pastel calico. I would ask for more than $800 let it sit for a bit that girl is amazing I cant even think of the words to describe how gorgeous she is

Old 11-20-2010, 03:42 PM   #7
shlages
Dean,
I'm going to send you a pm about her.

Old 11-21-2010, 01:16 AM   #8
StrictlyExotics
Okay....

To make this fair, I wanted to let everyone know that I have had some crazy offers, good offers, and some ignored offers... The highest offer I have on the table is 925.00 and some normal cb hatchlings (4)... LoL (I asked for some low end snakes) What I am going to do, or say, is the first person who PayPals me 1000.00 to sales@strictlyexotics.net will get her shipped on Monday via FedEx depending on their weather as mine will be just fine for shipping. PLEASE confirm with me prior to paying by PayPal so there wont be overpayments.

All my guarantees will be intact as I guarantee live arrival as long as the low temp is above 40 degrees. I also guarantee health for 7 days and would expect there to be no issues whatsoever as she has thrived in my care. If any offer backs out, I will offer her to the next person to make it fair.

If anyone has any questions for me, PLEASE let me know ASAP and I will try to answer them as quickly as possible.

Thanks
  Contact User Check User
Old 11-21-2010, 10:05 AM   #9
krieg222
how about 850 and male breeder pinstripe
Attached Images

Old 11-21-2010, 10:55 AM   #10
chongorojo
She looks ruppel.. ?? Awesome girl you have their Dean!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread