Introducing the Enchi Pin Pied - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Ball Pythons Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 06-19-2012, 12:57 PM   #1
rabernet
Introducing the Enchi Pin Pied

This is a joint project between Deborah @ http://stewartreptiles.com/ and myself. My enchi/pin/bengal poss het pied has proven! These bub's are hanging out at Camp Stewart right now. My boy has some more females on his date card (a pied female, another het pied female), so hopefully there will be more cutie pies!

HE (yeah it's a boy) took his time but here he is

And of course he is not alone

It's a male too which I would believe to be a High white Pin Pied based on the slightly darker color and pattern.

Not bad considering our odd to hatch either was 6.25% per egg

Old 06-19-2012, 01:03 PM   #2
Double B Reptiles
Yeah that is one awesome looking baby! Congrats on those slim odds!

Old 06-19-2012, 01:21 PM   #3
TheFragginDragon
Amazing!!!

Old 06-19-2012, 01:41 PM   #4
SERPENTS DEN
Awesome awesome clutch, congrats to the both of you!!

Old 06-19-2012, 01:43 PM   #5
deborahbroadus
Can't see it, I'll check on another computer later.

Old 06-19-2012, 01:57 PM   #6
MorphBalls
awesome!! gratz on some real beauties

Old 06-19-2012, 02:15 PM   #7
snowgyre
That is awesome! It's interesting that pinstripe doesn't act like spider when interacting with the pied gene. Seems like you get an all white snake with a spider head with spiders, whereas the pieds retain a lot more color with pinstripes. Combined with enchi, man, those are some HOT animals!

Just out of curiosity, did you produce any enchi pieds? That's a combo I don't think I've seen either.

Old 06-19-2012, 02:36 PM   #8
rabernet
Quote:
Originally Posted by snowgyre View Post
That is awesome! It's interesting that pinstripe doesn't act like spider when interacting with the pied gene. Seems like you get an all white snake with a spider head with spiders, whereas the pieds retain a lot more color with pinstripes. Combined with enchi, man, those are some HOT animals!

Just out of curiosity, did you produce any enchi pieds? That's a combo I don't think I've seen either.
No - no enchi pieds in this clutch - we have two more clutches in the works that are pied combo's.

You can check out World of Ball Pythons to see an enchi pied.

Old 06-19-2012, 02:38 PM   #9
snakemansnakes
Very Nice!!!

Old 06-19-2012, 02:39 PM   #10
Matt2979
Holy Batman!!! That is insane!! I want to come hang out at Camp Stewart Congrats to both of you!!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!