CL boa? - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Boas Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 03-26-2010, 03:43 AM   #1
Utta
CL boa?

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/sfv...659585062.html he claims that its a reg. salmon.

im thinking super salmon tho im not sure. any ideas?

Old 03-26-2010, 08:26 AM   #2
Yaz23
Sweet boa Tyler. She looks like a super or at least a possible super, but I'm not keen on pin-pointing boas so my guessing is limited. However, shes a stunner and just wanted to comment on your thread like you do lol

Old 03-26-2010, 08:43 AM   #3
Miss Tuniwha
That, to me, looks more like a CL scam.. lol, that snake looks too nice for 300 bucks :P

Old 03-26-2010, 08:48 AM   #4
Yaz23
Scam? Its CL, thats the place to get deals you cant beat! I bet Tyler could pick it up for $250 too, $300 on CL means $250 in reality

Old 03-26-2010, 09:14 AM   #5
Twizted Paths
Ask what the parents are & for any pics of them she may have. Supers can only come from hypo x hypo, some regular hypos are just that good. Selective breeding has made pastels that look almost hypo and regular hypos that look super.

She is gorgeous though..

Beware of the extra pets that may come with her.

Old 03-26-2010, 12:48 PM   #6
AbsoluteApril
couldn't have said it better Annabella!

That's a very pretty boa!

Cl is a good place to find deals, it's also a good place to find flakes and sick animals, but there are deals out there sometimes. Good luck and I hope you share pics if you get her

Old 03-26-2010, 02:15 PM   #7
StrictlyExotics
Tyler, ride your go-cart to Studio City and find out man. If she is Healthy, ship it! (poker term). Haggle the hell outta them and you might end with it for like 200.00

Old 03-26-2010, 07:59 PM   #8
Utta
Why go-kart? Ill ride this honda 700 imma sell lol.

Its gunna be for me tho. Its for a friend who likes her. I've never seen just a reg. Salmon that light in color and no black what so ever. I did ask for pics of parents (like imma get those *rollseyes*) and more pics of her. Thanks for all the responces!

Old 03-27-2010, 08:41 PM   #9
crotalusadamanteus
Nice Salmon for sure. But like has been pointed out, you can't tell Super Hypos by outward appearance. I know of proved Supers that you never would have guessed were Homozygous, and Heterozygous Hypos that are cleaner then proved Supers.

I've had lots of people ask me if my Hypo Sammy was Super. Nope. (Sorry, he's actually Katie Mrkvicka's Sammy now)

Old 03-27-2010, 08:44 PM   #10
crotalusadamanteus
BTW, I must be seriously outdated, behind the times, dare I say, getting old.

I check craigslist all the time, but every time I see CL in a post, I'm like WTF is CL?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!