Love those enchis! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Ball Pythons Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 02-05-2012, 09:50 AM   #1
m00kfu
Love those enchis!

I keep seeing people say that they think enchis look like normals, and I just don't get it... does this look like a normal to you? I was lucky enough to pick this girl up in a trade a couple months ago, and now that her quarantine period is over with I just HAD to snap some pictures of her. She's at 600 grams right now and eats like a horse!

Old 02-05-2012, 07:58 PM   #2
deobra2869
she is gorgeous! I love enchis they are honestly my absolute favorite codom! as a matter of fact I cant wait to see what gorgeous enchis you produce this season! You have some beautiful enchis

Old 02-05-2012, 08:03 PM   #3
coldbloodaddict
Nice Chris!

I've seen plenty of Enchis that do look Normal though...I don't know why people even buy those!!! I guess because they are usually a lot cheaper than a smoking Enchi!

Old 02-05-2012, 08:14 PM   #4
roro8633
Very nice!!! One of may favorite morphs. Love what they do to pied gene. What are your plans with her?

Old 02-05-2012, 09:03 PM   #5
blackfriday.tyler.
Quote:
Originally Posted by coldbloodaddict View Post
Nice Chris!

I've seen plenty of Enchis that do look Normal though...I don't know why people even buy those!!! I guess because they are usually a lot cheaper than a smoking Enchi!
i agree! and i must say that i bought an "enchi" that i think is a normal, but idk, it was before i had seen too many, but i hope she proves out, or ill be knockin on homeboys door, hoppin he will work with me!

Old 02-05-2012, 09:14 PM   #6
blackfriday.tyler.
my nice one

not nice

together/comparison...amazing diff.

Old 02-06-2012, 12:25 AM   #7
deobra2869
no question about this enchi........I had been looking for a very long time before I found the perfect enchi. I was not going to settle for a low grade "normal" look alike
Attached Images

Old 02-06-2012, 06:08 AM   #8
rabernet

This WAS my enchi - before she was stolen from the breeder's facility, never to be seen again, though I still check out posts of pictures of stunning enchi's to see if someone posts pictures of her.

She is the standard to which I hold all enchi's to - and as such, I'm having a hard time finding my ideal animal.

She's the model for my logo also.

The picture my logo is based on:

So - now I had to settle for this guy. http://www.worldofballpythons.com/mo...chi-pinstripe/

Yup - that exact animal is mine - he was one of Kevin's holdbacks, but since we're friends, he let me acquire him. He's also poss het pied, and Kevin believes he'll prove out. So he's breeding to a pied and two proven het pieds this season. And later in the season, I'm putting him to my lesser female.

Old 02-06-2012, 11:09 AM   #9
snakesRkewl
here's our "normal" looking black back enchi trying to learn his lot in life...

To be my ideal enchi it can't have spots, this boy fit the bill perfectly and adding genetic black back to it doesn't hurt my feelings a bit.

Old 02-06-2012, 12:41 PM   #10
Randy F
too bad about your enchi Robin, was really nice.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!