Anyone going for a world's first this season? - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Ball Pythons Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 06-28-2012, 05:57 PM   #1
snakemansnakes
Anyone going for a world's first this season?

I saw the thread with the ultrapin and that thing is INSANE, but it got me thinking. Maybe we could have this thread here to see if anyone wants to share a world's first they may be working on this year. Some of you may remember last year when my cinnamon female (Meenie) surprisingly turned out to be het hypo and gave me a gorgeous hypo cinnamon. Well this year i'll be hoping for the worlds first HYPO CINNAPIN. She had her POS on 6/9 and her expected due date is 7/9. I will post a current pic of her later tonight and look forward to seeing what some of you may be hiding. Again if you are going to post to this thread, please include pics of at least the female that you are hoping to get eggs from or one that has already laid. Otherwise, what fun is that?

Old 06-28-2012, 06:02 PM   #2
Double B Reptiles
Not this year, but hopefully next year. Either going for the first cinnapin potion, cinnapotion, or pin potion with my jigsaw and cinny mystic girl. Or go for better odds and pair my cinnamon mystic girl with a Super Mojo that a friend has, and we would have a 1/4 at the cinnapotion. 1 in every two eggs would be a purple snake if we do that breeding. I am thinking I like the sound of that for her first year breeding. Hope you hit that Cinnapin hypo though Mark! That would be too sick! Long live cinnies!

Old 06-28-2012, 08:11 PM   #3
R. Eventide
I have a clutch that should have some double hets of a combo I've never heard other people trying, but I'm sure someone has at least made the double hets before. Other than that, though, I won't be making anything super complicated for a while, let alone a first.

Old 06-28-2012, 08:47 PM   #4
snakemansnakes
I'd love to hear what dbl hets you have in the works.

Old 06-28-2012, 10:27 PM   #5
pythonpaintjobs
Quote:
Originally Posted by btbutler View Post
Not this year, but hopefully next year. Either going for the first cinnapin potion, cinnapotion, or pin potion with my jigsaw and cinny mystic girl. Or go for better odds and pair my cinnamon mystic girl with a Super Mojo that a friend has, and we would have a 1/4 at the cinnapotion. 1 in every two eggs would be a purple snake if we do that breeding. I am thinking I like the sound of that for her first year breeding. Hope you hit that Cinnapin hypo though Mark! That would be too sick! Long live cinnies!
Brendan I would STRONGLY suggest you keep that girl saved for the jigsaw. It would be hard to swallow if you went in with a partner and had a small 2-3 egg clutch or bigger clutch with horrible odds. It really sucks splitting a clutch like that with someone. You could buy your own super mojave and still end up ahead by not halving the clutch. That female is just to rare and valuable to share with anyone else. Just my 2 cents. If you need a good male to put to her my spider mystic potion will be available if you want to split the clutch. J/K Good Luck. I'd love to see that cinnapin potion!

Old 06-28-2012, 10:28 PM   #6
pythonpaintjobs
Hopefully I'll have a chance for a first next year........I don't want to say what..... but it will involve the leopard gene.

Old 06-28-2012, 11:26 PM   #7
Double B Reptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by pythonpaintjobs View Post
If you need a good male to put to her my spider mystic potion will be available if you want to split the clutch.
How are you gonna tempt me like that Chris? That would be too awesome.

Male:|Spider Mystic Potion
Female:|Cinnamon Mystic
Percent|Fraction|Morph
6.25%|1/16|Mojave
6.25%|1/16|Savannah Ball
6.25%|1/16|Mystic Potion
6.25%|1/16|CinnamonMojaveMystic
6.25%|1/16|Mojave Spider
6.25%|1/16|CinnamonMojaveSpider
6.25%|1/16|Spider Mystic Potion
6.25%|1/16|CinnamonMojaveSpiderMystic
6.25%|1/16|Mystic
6.25%|1/16|Cinnamon Mystic
6.25%|1/16|Super Mystic
6.25%|1/16|CinnamonSuper Mystic
6.25%|1/16|Mystic Spider
6.25%|1/16|CinnamonSpiderMystic
6.25%|1/16|SpiderSuper Mystic
6.25%|1/16|CinnamonSpiderSuper Mystic
Genetic Wizard 3.0 calculations by

Old 06-29-2012, 01:15 AM   #8
ClarkT
I'm hoping for a spark black pastel... but I don't think she's gonna go this year.. I think we got her too late, and she's headed backwards with her follicles. We'll see... Had a pre-lay shed from our spark x albino, so maybe the first spark het albinos. Hoping to make and albino puma in the future.

I'd love to work on a black axanthic puma, too...need to find a black axanthic, though..

Old 06-29-2012, 10:28 AM   #9
amos1974
I could hatch the first "Fire calico pastel spider" not great odds I only have 3 eggs. My Mystic female is going to lay in 3 weeks 6 eggs. she was bred by Hidden Gene Woma Granite 3 times and then Coral Glow 3 times at the end. as far as I can tell both Coral Glow Mystics or HGWG Mystics would be a first...

Old 06-29-2012, 01:58 PM   #10
Deborah Stewart
YES

And it's already out and about to shed now

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=324832

To my knowledge it the first one produced.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!