Here the multi unit enclosure pics... - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Geckos Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 10-24-2004, 08:00 PM   #1
reflex21089
Here the multi unit enclosure pics...

Here they are...sorry that i dont have one of the full thing yet, its pinned between my hutch and dining room table so theres just enough room for me to get in there...a really weird thing happened when i went to get my glass for it on sunday, i went to lowes thinking i would be paying around $66 like Ro did at the local shop he went to...i was wrong. I got the glass cut and the guy ended up giving me 1/8" glass instead of the 1/4" i asked for. It took like 20 mins so i didnt feel like waiting for him to cut more so i took the glass and went to pay for it. Turns out i think he wrote down the wrong bar code because he said to use the one he wrote down and the glass came out to be $11. its works fine in the enclosure as well. i put both pieces in the front part of the track, instead of one in front and one in back, and they slide perfectly. enough of my rambleing heres the pics....
Attached Images

Old 10-24-2004, 08:06 PM   #2
reflex21089
Heres the third one down houseing my tremper het (shown enjoying here rock overhang) and my tremper male... the first pic was of the first enclosure holding my stripe/jungle trio...
Attached Images

Old 10-24-2004, 09:00 PM   #3
josh06
Those are nice Bryan! Where did u get those rocks?

Old 10-24-2004, 09:06 PM   #4
progeckos
That’s a beautiful rack Bryan. A job well done! I would say your leos are living in paradise…

Old 10-24-2004, 09:14 PM   #5
reflex21089
thanks guys, im really happy about the size, they have so much room. Josh, i got the rocks on the hills of the gorge thats in my town. There is just huge cliffs of shale throughout it.

Old 10-24-2004, 09:21 PM   #6
josh06
The chances of me finding a cliff in Orlando, FL are pretty low...lol. They sell rocks like those for $2.50/lb in the pet stores down here....

Your geckos are definetely living the good life in those BIG cages....

Old 10-24-2004, 09:55 PM   #7
shrap
Very nice....may have to attempt that myself.

Old 10-26-2004, 06:58 PM   #8
hill4803
The 1/8" glass works fine....

I only use 1/4" because it fits better in the tracks. The cage looks good! The geckos really do enjoy having more room to move around as long as they got their little cubby hide area. I actually have 4 orders for these cages, they are definately hot items. Glad these worked for you.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!