One of the Best Ever - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Geckos Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 11-04-2004, 07:23 PM   #1
KelliH
One of the Best Ever

^^taken inside with flash

^^taken otside with no flash

I wish I could take credit for producing this awesome gecko, however this animal was produced by Alberto from A&M Gecko. I must be honest and say that I was skeptical if it would really look as good as the picture in his ad (sorry Alberto), but I figured if the animal looked even half as nice I would be very happy. Well, my jaw hit the floor when I opened the box this morning. This gecko is almost red. It looks better in person than these pics I am posting here, I am not kidding.

I am so happy to have this guy! He only weighs around 20 grams right now, so it will be a little bit before he is up to size, but I think it's well worth the wait. He will be bred to some of my nicest tangerine and carrot tail females, as well as a few female Bell Albinos next year.

It's an awesome gecko and I felt it was only right that I post pics and give credit where credit is due. Because this gecko is one of the best SHTCT I have ever seen in person.

Old 11-04-2004, 07:36 PM   #2
Manhattan Herps
DAMN, alberto has some of the best, and that proves that he doesnt manipulate his pics

your a lucky one kelli, im very jealous..LOL

i can only imagine what you would produce from such an awesome gecko

BTW, hows the tokay doing?

Old 11-04-2004, 08:14 PM   #3
Tribal Gecko
I'm not sure if 'DAMN' is even the word here. That is an awsome gecko. I'm jealous, lol. It's always nice when the head matches that tail in color :P

Old 11-04-2004, 08:37 PM   #4
progeckos
That gecko is awesome Kelli. Alberto did a great job with them. I remember seeing that add and my jaw hit the keyboard when I saw it. I was amazed with the color. If I had the money I would have bought him right there. Congrats on the addition…

Old 11-04-2004, 08:46 PM   #5
MattP
WOW! That guy looks great. Alberto has a very good bloodline. I crossed King with a Tangerine Tremper Albino from Alberto. And I got this little guy, he actually looks alot like yours Kelli.... Just not as neon and not as much Carrot-tail.

Just a thought Kelli, but does that guy have any HISS blood in him?

Matt
Attached Images

Old 11-04-2004, 08:52 PM   #6
SFgeckos
nice!

now thats a true screamer...

Old 11-04-2004, 09:57 PM   #7
gothra
Oh my!! The color is soooo intense! Congrats!

Old 11-04-2004, 09:58 PM   #8
Leo Lover
HOLY CRAP!
You know Kelli, to tell you the truth, when I saw that gecko on the classifieds, I actually knew you'd jump on it and get it. It fits perfectly in all your projects. I am very happy for you.

I guess I am just going to have to get some carrot tails from you next year...at least a small group.

You are going to have some screamers next year and I cant wait to see them all!

Old 11-04-2004, 10:00 PM   #9
KelliH
Dan- The tokay is doing great! I love her!

Matt- I do not believe that animal has any HISS blood. I think it is almost completely unrelated to my line, which makes me happy! Here is is next to one of my females. Damn I cannot wait to get offspring from that guy!!!
Attached Images

Old 11-04-2004, 10:16 PM   #10
E2MacPets
Fru Fru

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!