I am SO excited - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - General Discussion Forums > General Herp Talk

Notices

General Herp Talk Can't figure out where to post down in the other discussion forums? Too many options and too complicated? Well post your herp related messages here and to heck with it.

Old 01-18-2005, 12:20 PM   #1
akaangela
Talking I am SO excited

I have mixed feelings about this web site I was happy with my corn snake then I stumbled across here and WHAM I found not one but TWO snakes that caught my eye and my heart. Bad, bad, bad, and SO I jumped in the deep end and got both. LOL I hope I am not the only one that has ever done that. Both fit exactly what I have been looking for and was having SO much trouble finding. I got a Beautiful normal male corn snake and a stunning female ball. I wont get them till tuesday :*( but that is the only day I can be sure to meet the UPS truck. So I am waiting on pins and needles praying that I dont get burned (I have read SO many so and so burned me) but as I am a trusting type and both Michael and Stef have been very good about emails I dont see a problem. Anyway I am so excited I just wanted to shout from the rafters. I got their cages all set up, sitting empty just waiting for them. Question how many of you have actually bought (for the first time online) here at this site? This is my first online purchase of a snake.

Old 01-18-2005, 07:28 PM   #2
MR_Jungle_Mist
Congratulations!

This is one of the toughest parts....waiting for them to arrive. There have been many times where we've bought a snake or two and have had to wait through the weekend or until the next cool spell during the summer months. It just drives you nuts!

Well, I hope you find this site useful. Ensure you make full use of the photo galleries Webslave has put up and keep us posted!

We've bought many snakes and supplies from people here on Fauna. Too many to list, in fact. But keep up with the BOI and use it to it's full advantage before selling or buying and things should go more or less smoothly for pretty much all transactions.

Congratulations again, and I hope your new kids make it in safe and sound.

Old 01-22-2005, 08:21 AM   #3
akaangela
Thank you for your help (and the care sheet you sent me). The day is getting closer and I am making sure everything is ready for my new babies. Did I say two in my last post... well......make that three. I also got a stunning ball Male. He is small only 140g I am SO looking forward to seeing all of them. BTW if anyone can tell me how to post photos.... when I get them watch out. you will be sorry

Old 01-23-2005, 12:46 PM   #4
MR_Jungle_Mist
Several ways to post photos on FC.

Webslave has opened picture forums in all the categories. It is pretty much self-expanatory on how to go about posting pictures in there.

You can put pictures in your regular posts by either hosting your pictures on a site somewhere and adding them to your post using the IMG tag (the little button that looks like a picture).

The other way (more simple) is to go through the steps on adding attachments. Just click on Browse, find the picture on your computer, upload it, and you're done. There is a lot more information in the Help Forum on how to post pictures. They are a little more detailed than this and might be a little more helpful.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!