Some Great Arboreal Snakes for Sale - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Arboreal Boas/Pythons

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 07-21-2004, 11:09 PM   #1
TimCoplan
STILL AVAILIBLE **PRICES REDUCED**

Im not getting out of gtps/etbs all together, just selling about half of my collection. All animals have been in top knotch care. All are eating frozen/thawed rodents without a problem. All can be handled easily, only the 2 arus are hand tame. I dont trust any of them after lights go out. I keep all of my snakes in custom built barrs caging controlled by a helix thermostat and msited with a rainmaker misting system daily. If you have any questions just email me or give me a call, I can talk hours about these guys. If your looking for your first gtp/emerald go with any of these. All are very easy to care for and shed perfect each time. I hate to let them go but I just dont have time to care for the size collection I have. Im located in richmond va, and can ship. I also can provide several references. All the snakes are cb. If your interested I can take some more pictures:feeding, different body shots etc, just let me know.

Email me at t.coplan@comcast.net
Cell Phone 804-687-7755

The attached file is another picture of the Male ETB bred by Ed Marino in 99. I acquired him from Don Church in 2001 and have had him for 3 years. Best emerald I have ever owned. I dont have a female to pair him up with, so I hate to keep him around here not producing, becuase he is killer. Also willing to do breeding loans, very flexible. If you have never had a ETB go with this one. You can buy an import for 300 bux and have it puke or not eat, and then start off by having a bad experience with ETB's. I know a few others who have animals from the same clutch and they are all top knotch specimens of ETB's. This guy is one of the only etbs id recommend to a first time keeper. PRICE IS 800

this shot isnt very good, the other one shows his colors much better.

The next snake for sale is a CB Aru Male bred by Jeff Hudson. Jeff acquired the parents from tony nicolai which were high white/blue. This male is one of my all around fav. gtps. Hes tame, eats like a pig, no problem shedding and has nice amounts of blue and white. Id also recommend this for a first time GTP owner. Here is your chance to get a great GTP with awesome genetics! PRICE IS 1000

Here is a female Aru I got about 3 years ago. When I got her she was 4 and was kept as pet by a good friend of mine. She is a great snake and is ready to breed. She is cb and has a nice disposition. Has very nice coloring, kinda dark-phase and has a nice dark dorsal line whith white and blue patterning.
PRICE 800

This next snake is a biak/aru cb in 2001. I got him from central coast reptiles in a trade and he is thriving. Can be aggressive at times, mainly at night and feeding time, or when disturbed. Is from high yellow imported parents with high white. Im letting him go for 600.

If interested in any of these email me, i have more pictures. I really need to sell these quick to pay for a few bills. Im open to most offers on the snakes, so let me know and we can work something out. Payment plans are acceptible.

Thanks a bunch,
Tim Coplan
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread