Chad Hulker/Crazy Fools Reptiles - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-08-2002, 11:21 AM   #1
snakie
Chad Hulker/Crazy Fools Reptiles

Has anyone ever heard of or done business with Chad Hulker/ Crazy Fools Reptiles? Please let me know. Thanks in advance.

J. R. Cox
TN

Old 12-08-2002, 11:25 AM   #2
NEWReptiles
If you are looking at the het balls, Make sure you also check on where he got them from.

Old 12-08-2002, 11:50 AM   #3
The BoidSmith
J.R.

Al makes an excellent point. Chad was real honest and posted the names of the original breeders. You may want to do a search for both in here (you will be able to find info at least on one) and see what you come up with.

Regards.

Old 12-08-2002, 11:53 AM   #4
Suncoast Herpetological
I've purchased animals from Chad twice in the last two years and have been pleased with the animals both times. Honest and informative would be the first two words that come to mind.

Old 12-08-2002, 12:38 PM   #5
Neil Gubitz
crazy fools

This is Jeff Lewis,,,i have met and talked to the guys at crazy fools reptiles several times...In fact,,a good friend of mine bought a Blood from them,,,and she is great...Highly recommend Crazy Fools Reptiles....

Jeff Lewis
Confederate Reptiles

Old 12-08-2002, 01:29 PM   #6
The BoidSmith
Quote:
I have decided to sell some of my het albino ball group. Need to raise some holiday cash. The females were produced by Rick Miller, and the male was produced by Jeff Musial. I will put their genetics in writing.
I've never dealt with Chad. The only thing Al suggested (and I think it is wise) was to verify the origin of the heterozygous for albino offered for sale. The quote above comes from the original add.

Best regards.

Old 12-08-2002, 01:55 PM   #7
Blackwater Reptiles
I've known Chad Hulker for about 7 years. In that time he has never done anything that would lead me to doubt his character or integrity.

You can feel confident that Chad, Dennis and Scott (The "Crazy Fools") will treat you well and speak the truth when you deal with them. I've been to Chad and Scott's homes and they keep their animals well. I have done a couple of deals with them and have always felt I got what I expected to get as a result of our deals.

In fact, if you had to leave your family in someone else's care, I'd recommend the guys at "Crazy Fools" to watch over them.....

Tom Townsend

Old 12-18-2002, 10:32 AM   #8
royalgoldreps
I do not know Chad personally, but I do not think anyone here is putting his character in doubt. The person mentioned in the quote above though is NOT to be trusted. I don't trust him anyway. You can find my feelings about how he dealt with me in other searches on that name as well as other's experiences.

Steven Feil

Old 12-18-2002, 11:08 AM   #9
Skip Nelson
I've done business with Scott @ Crazy Fools and was perfectly happy with my purchase. Would not hisitate buying from them again.