Bad Guy Andre Mondin - Page 9 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 11-22-2017, 11:57 AM   #81
ranarussell
Tracking

Here is the info also my communication shows he just stopped communicating
Attached Images

Old 11-22-2017, 12:02 PM   #82
ranarussell
Facebook messanger

Here you go from facebook as well
Attached Images

Old 11-22-2017, 12:05 PM   #83
ranarussell
Posted everything everybody asked in the requested forms. I am business person who has a hobby. I wasn't looking for anything but a honest transaction and this guy wasn't. Period

Old 11-22-2017, 12:37 PM   #84
nickolasanastasiou
As a synthesis of several posts:

Russell -

Shipped without agreement to receive. This is a risky move for the animal regardless of which side the party is on.

Does not appear to know how to approach feeding a GTP and is overly aggressive with what he perceives as a non-feeder (which has been seen feeding in presumably capable hands where low-capability hands failed).

Does appear to have buyer's remorse as a response to his caregiving ineptitude. When you believe you do not have the ability to be at fault in a husbandry problem, then your evaluations are worthless since you are unable or unwilling to question yourself. Seller beware.

Andre -

Requested the friends and family method through PayPal. Buyer beware.

Does appear to have both the snake and $1000 remaining of the purchase price. Buyer beware. That said, if disputes are open, I would not trust Russell at all with his promises to cancel them if refunded.

Posts plenty elsewhere, but is not willing to address it here where he could challenge the OP on equal footing. This will rub people the wrong way. I understand some people cannot control themselves well and refuse to comment due to not wanting to dig a deeper hole than they are already standing in, but he is willing to post elsewhere in an impermanent medium.

------------

I think any prospective buyers from Andre and any prospective sellers to Russell have plenty to think about when considering a transaction with either party.

Old 11-22-2017, 12:47 PM   #85
ranarussell
Nick thanks for your comments but have many chondros that i have raised from neos. Your comment about not trusting me are insulting but your entitled to your opinion. I would like to know how you arrived at that though. An example of where i reneged on my word would be nice. I have received some columbian rainbow boa morphs from the czech rep 4 times the price of this animal with no problems. I
Importing is difficult especially at JFK so competency is in tact

Old 11-22-2017, 12:57 PM   #86
nickolasanastasiou
Quote:
Originally Posted by ranarussell View Post
Nick thanks for your comments but have many chondros that i have raised from neos. Your comment about not trusting me are insulting but your entitled to your opinion. I would like to know how you arrived at that though. An example of where i reneged on my word would be nice. I have received some columbian rainbow boa morphs from the czech rep 4 times the price of this animal with no problems. I
Importing is difficult especially at JFK so competency is in tact
Feel insulted if you like. I have been provided no reason to trust you.

Old 11-22-2017, 01:00 PM   #87
ranarussell
Happy Thanksgiving Nick

Old 11-22-2017, 01:11 PM   #88
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by nickolasanastasiou View Post
Does appear to have buyer's remorse
That phrase occurred to me as well. Being in a position where one has to use several credit cards just to purchase one animal may well mean that there are no funds available for vet care if needed, so the buyer may be more sensitive to even normal variations as he observes the new acquisition.

Old 11-22-2017, 01:22 PM   #89
ranarussell
Lucille i have several credit cards linked to my pay pal account. There is no issue when it comes to affordability so vet care if needed is not an issue. Assumptions are going into areas i dont understand. My credit utilization on my credit report is under under 5% of 45k of available credit. Buyers remorse was only because the snake was not a great feeder as advertised that is it

Old 11-22-2017, 01:51 PM   #90
TraceH
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucille View Post
That phrase occurred to me as well. Being in a position where one has to use several credit cards just to purchase one animal may well mean that there are no funds available for vet care if needed, so the buyer may be more sensitive to even normal variations as he observes the new acquisition.
Careful, that is an accusation without any hard evidence. Russell stated that he has imported Colombian rainbow boas from a breeder in Czech. I talked to him during the process and know that he dropped thousands if not tens of thousands of dollars on one shipment. Russell makes enough money that he could afford a vet visit.
This simply comes down to receiving an expensive snake that didn't thrive. If I paid that much for a single snake I'd want the breeder to work with me a lot too. I deal with people's questions on a daily basis for animals worth much less than the $2,000 gtp.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!