SOLD!! Subadult Female Eurydactylodes Agricolae - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Geckos

Notices

Old 02-26-2011, 05:43 PM   #1
Meg90
Subadult Female Eurydactylodes Agricolae

I love little Gypsy, but I bought this species with every intention of just keeping it as a pet. I assumed the baby would be male, since the hatch rates seem to be so skewed but that wasn't the case.

And since she's female, and girls are so uncommon, I thought it would be more responsible to give someone who has a Eurydactylodes project an oppertunity to add their group.

She's 5.1g today, and gets roaches 1x a week and eats more MRP than two cresteds her size, so she'll be fully grown in no time. She's from Gary @ Ridge and Valley Reptiles and just beautiful. The yellow spots behind her fat cap will carry into adult hood as well.

Asking 300$ plus shipping obro. Willing to drive to meet, and hold with payment until weather warms up.

And because her little mug is so cute, one bonus picture

RESPOND VIA PM ONLY.

Possible trades include PI male Chahoua, or PI unsexed chahoua. Nothing else considered. If she doesn't sell I have no problems keeping her, she's a great little pet, I just know how hard it can be to need a certain sex from a certain species, and not be able to find it.

If you're local, I will include her entire setup for an extra 45$
setup:
http://i1199.photobucket.com/albums/...vjan8th059.jpg
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 02-26-2011, 05:47 PM   #2
Elepheguttata007
What a neat looking animal.

Old 02-27-2011, 11:17 PM   #3
Revolution1221
not gonna lie that is the most beautiful ugly looking gecko i have ever seen!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!