"classic" black and yellow tiger salamanders! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Amphibians

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 11-02-2003, 07:34 PM   #1
elrojo
Post "classic" black and yellow tiger salamanders!

I need some ten tiger salamanders (A. tigrinum sp.) for the local nature center, as well as a couple for myself. I ordered twenty last week and they turned out to be big, drab, dark brown on olive specimens. I will purchase less if that's all that are availible, but would appreciate a "group shot" photo sent to me before purchase, as I was assured that the last batch were BLACK and YELLOW! I will have to pay for these out of pocket, so really need to avoid my recent misunderstanding this time around. Even if only two or three are availible, I'd consider it, as the nature center is down to only two. If anyone doesn't have what I'm looking for, but can point me in the right direction, I'd appreciate that as well. Thanks, Chip.
  Contact User Check User
Old 03-29-2004, 11:25 AM   #2
nholpp
salamanders

Where are you located in NC? I am in Raleigh and am looking for salamanders to put in our bog we just finished. I currently have several types of amphibians in large 35 & 55 gal. vaquariums in the house that I have raised and had for quite a while. I am attached to those however and cannot bring myself to put those in our bog. We are turning the area behind our house into a natural area. We have the pond stocked with fish and turtles that have done well the past few years. Now we would like to put native frogs, salamanders,... in our bog. If you have any contacts for us on obtaining these please let me know. I don't feel right upsetting the ballance existing in a wild pond to gather these specimens. Please email me at nholpp@excite.com thank you

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread