Bad Guy Crappy Shipping Practices-Kevin Olbrych owner Suncoast Reptiles - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-29-2015, 09:53 PM   #31
imabirdmom
More emails

more of the dialog
Attached Images

Old 05-29-2015, 09:54 PM   #32
imabirdmom
Final email through hotmail but he's sent message through fauna

I will try to figure out how to screen shot the message he sent me through fauna today.
Attached Images

Old 05-29-2015, 09:58 PM   #33
imabirdmom
wait that's not the end of the dialog hang on

Old 05-29-2015, 10:04 PM   #34
imabirdmom
More emails

Ok figured it out
Attached Images

Old 05-29-2015, 10:06 PM   #35
imabirdmom
More emails

Sorry so long
Attached Images

Old 05-29-2015, 10:09 PM   #36
imabirdmom
Last email series

This is the end of it other than the screaming message he sent to me through fauna. Am corresponding with another buyer through fauna who Kevin is also calling a liar and trying to intimidate her into silence. Not cool. These are really the kind of people who sell through here?
Attached Images

Old 05-29-2015, 10:10 PM   #37
imabirdmom
Sorry for how long this is and I tried really hard to make it as clear as possible the flow of the emails. I am NOT a liar. What am I lying about?? The video and pictures speak for themselves.

Old 05-29-2015, 10:12 PM   #38
imabirdmom
Here is the message he sent to me privately through fauna

Private Message: KEVIN OLBRYCH
05-29-2015, 07:35 AM
kevin Olbrych

Name : Kevin Michael Olbrych
kevin Olbrych is an unknown quantity at this point
Trader Rating: (0)

KEVIN OLBRYCH

THIS IS NOT WHAT HAPPENED! YOU HAVE LIED ABOUT THE WHOLE SITUATION AND BEEN HARRASSING US FOR WEEKS!

Old 05-29-2015, 11:27 PM   #39
caffeinecynic
Quote:
Originally Posted by imabirdmom View Post
These are really the kind of people who sell through here?

Not to derail your thread, but you shouldn't let one bad egg reflect the quality of the people who buy and sell through FaunaClassifieds. With any resource for buying and selling merchandise (be it a living creature or otherwise) through multiple independent merchants, you will encounter some bad experiences. That is to be expected unfortunately.

I'm sorry you had a bad experience, but it is certainly not Fauna's fault. It is solely in the hands of the seller, Kevin Olbrych/Suncoast Reptiles. It's not really the admins of this site's responsibility to make sure all of their sellers are 100% polite or professional, either. That's what the BOI is for. They do a good job banning known scammers, but in situations like this, sometimes saying nothing says more.

I know I would never do business with Suncoast Reptiles, seeing this thread - and I'm glad for it, because I live in Tampa and frequent conventions. It's good to have the warning.

I'm glad your tortoises are okay, OP.

Old 05-29-2015, 11:45 PM   #40
neilg
Looking forward to updates on:

1) Any Postal Inspector involvement, considering it is unclear from the OP video(s) whether the USPS box was recyled or not?

2) The method in which OPer made payment and if the payment (for the $68 in shipping amount) can be/is being disputed with that method and/or reversed?

3) Kevin's more detailed response/explanation/apology on FC, other than just 'denying everything'.

I'd also wonder what exactly the OPer meant/implied by stating to Kevin 'you're off the hook' because the 2 CH's arrived alive; as well as why arriving at 68F (this time of year) might be a cause for concern, but those 2 queries are minor compared to the 3 i've listed above, imo.

In this day and age with your average liberally litigious consumers galore today wielding cameraphones, uploading 'UNBOXINGS' on YT, and sharing detailed experiences across the interwebs including on sites like yelp as well as FC; it perplexes me that any online business would be so careless in their shipping choices and then be so apparently evasive (thru denial) than apologetic & accommodating, indeed!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!