Good Guy Michael Rajkumar, A+, highly recommended - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-30-2013, 04:23 PM   #1
jwang1983
Thumbs up Michael Rajkumar, A+, highly recommended

I just bought two sub-adult Greek tortoises (Greek ibera) from Mr. Michael Rajkumar. They are captive bred animals, very active, healthy, and eating well, not shy at all. They start eating 30 minutes out of the box. Although they are captive bred, they have perfect and beautiful shell conditions, no sign of overgrowth or pyramiding at all.

Besides the high quality and health condition of the animals, I would like to highly recommend Mr. Michael Rajkumar because of his excellent service. Actually we negotiate about the price for a long time, more than two weeks, and he is a very patient. I also asked lots of questions, and even asked him to hand feed the tortoises and let me know their response. He answered my questions in time, and very patiently. We have more than 25 email corresponds.

The animals are packaged carefully, and delivered in time. He made a good quality insulation box, and tortoises are put in cloth bags.