Delivery - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > General Business Discussions

Notices

General Business Discussions This is a general purpose forum open to business related topics concerning Reptiles and Amphibians that are neither appropriate for the Board of Inquiry, nor sales, purchase, or trade solicitations.

Old 09-06-2003, 09:17 PM   #1
gmherps
Question Delivery

Has anyone ever utilized UPS for live reptile shipments for a Saturday delivery? I may need to ship for such a delivery, so I was wondering if anyone had done this. Thanks a lot!
Greg Holland

Old 09-07-2003, 12:59 PM   #2
Satyrday Reptiles
Hi Greg,
I have a couple times, but it was a few years ago. The first time, it got in fairly early on in the morning, think it was around 10:30AM. The second one didn't get there until around 3 in the afternoon, but everything was okay. If you can - have the package sent to a business address, they always seem to get in a little sooner than the residentials.

Liz

Old 09-08-2003, 10:25 AM   #3
CAV
I have also had a couple of Saturday deliveries. Never had an issue. If I remember correctly, the delivery times were more or less the same as a weekday.

Old 09-08-2003, 11:38 AM   #4
herpetological
UPS Saturday

We have used them for Saturday delivery. It's 10.00 extra for Saturday delivery. We refrain from weekend delivery only because it's difficult to actually get a person to speak to if it gets lost.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!