For Sale Large Phelsuma klemmeri breeding colony and all cages/equipment - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Geckos

Notices

Old 08-21-2017, 09:01 AM   #1
Ideomotor
Large Phelsuma klemmeri breeding colony and all cages/equipment

I am selling my breeding colony of Phelsuma klemmeri (neon day geckos) and ALL associated equipment/supplies. This includes:
  • Phelsuma klemmeri. I don't know exactly how many I have, but I'm estimating 30-60 of all ages. I made an effort to get stock from as many breeders as possible so there are multiple lines.
  • Screen cages. There are 6 aluminum screen cages from LLLReptile that measure 16x16x30. Each cage has a tray, bamboo, lots of pothos, and weather stripping at the door seals to prevent escapes. You can also have two (rusty) metal shelves to put the cages on and a few extra lengths of bamboo.
  • Ultimate MistKing misting system. It's on a timer, there's a 5-gallon reservoir, and each cage has one nozzle.
  • Incandescent fixtures. I keep the cages on a screened-in patio, and though the geckos get direct sun at various times during the day, I have CLFs on a timer to provide supplemental heat and light.
  • Bean beetle cultures, repashy, and feeding bowls.
  • TSK shipping boxes.
This is a low-maintenance project that will need no additional investment over the short term. I feed Repashy every day (10 minutes) and bean beetles once weekly (leave open container in cage 2-4 hours). I clean the cages by spraying with water and water the plants 1-2x week (15-30 minutes). I filter water for the misting system every 3-4 weeks. (I will include the R/O filter that temporarily attaches to a sink for an additional $50.) I'd guess the monthly costs total just a few dollars for repashy, beans for the beetles, and electricity.

Price is $2500 firm, no partial sales, no trades, with local pick-up only (south Miami-Dade County). There are enough surplus geckos and shipping boxes that a buyer could make back the entire purchase cost via sales over a few months.

I am selling because I'm moving to a house without a screened-in patio, and without that extra protection there's a risk that potential escapees could become established.

A few pics are attached, and you can watch a couple short videos of geckos eating here:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCu3...IGlxSymgkJt5yQ
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 09-24-2017, 08:44 PM   #2
DendroRob
Sent email

Old 10-16-2017, 04:38 PM   #3
Daryl78
Good evening. I know this is a long shot and I understand if you say no but would you be willing to sell and ship 1.2 or 2.4 adult klemmeri? I have been trying to find adult or sub adults for quite awhile now with limited luck. I am in Chambersburg, Pa 17202

Old 10-16-2017, 05:19 PM   #4
RedDevil
I messaged him about buying the entire lot at asking price, and never got a reply.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!