Bad Guy Scammed by J. Daniel / Herpterra - Page 8 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 06-28-2009, 02:33 AM   #71
SnakeGirl3
Quote:
Originally Posted by LauraB View Post
Middle TN Herp "society" is relevant because you (and your gf) are not just members, you are the founder, the "leader", the money collector and the herp trip organizer. Lies were told about your whereabouts in order to avoid refunding your customer.

While you were unable to refund your Herpterra customer, you were able to purchase more reptiles for your (and your gf's) personal collection and then show them off on YOUR Midtnherps forum. While you were unable to refund your Herpterra customer due to a family death, you (and your gf) were able to organize and take your Midtnherps members on a herp trip. I seriously doubt any of them would condone your actions.

Middle TN Herpetological Society is relevant because it is YOU who is listed at www.reptileinfo.com/Resources.aspx?ID=3.

It's relevent because both belong to you and because YOU have been making excuses, making offers you never fulfilled and dodging your Herpterra customer (and changing phone numbers) since March. It's questionable if you would have ever reimbursed her were it not for this thread.

It's very simple, actually.
You know, I actually read back over this thread again, and the only proof we have of the "refund" is what Jay copied/pasted . . . we don't have a screen shot. I think it's safe to say that we shouldn't consider this matter actually settled until the original poster comes back and says she got her refund, or Jay posts a screen shot of the refund. Anyone can type in the details.

Sorry Jay, not trying to start a fight, just calling it like I see it. I'm one for hard facts/evidence and so far I've not seen it.

Old 06-28-2009, 01:05 PM   #72
Herpterra
Screenshots of refund

Here are your screenshots for all of you to see I am done with this

and snakegirl3 you do talk sh*T I have your little ETH moderator manuscript but that is neither here nor there

again here are the screenshots

Old 06-28-2009, 01:13 PM   #73
SnakeGirl3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Herpterra View Post

and snakegirl3 you do talk sh*T I have your little ETH moderator manuscript but that is neither here nor there
Again, I'm one for hard evidence, so prove it. I'm hardly even on the forum myself, so I don't see how you could have seen my "manuscripts." You're welcome to post it here, even though it has nothing to do with this lady's issues, or you're welcome to email it to me at pythonpassion@live.com.

Old 06-28-2009, 01:15 PM   #74
Herpterra
and now that meghan has got her refund I very well doubt she will come back on here to close it, so whatever I am willing to show whatever to let you all know I refunded it

Old 06-28-2009, 01:20 PM   #75
SnakeGirl3
Yes, I believe the screen shots are quite sufficient for the proof of the refund. Again, I wasn't trying to start a fight, just wanted some hard evidence that couldn't be argued. It benefits you as well as the rest of us.

Old 06-28-2009, 01:33 PM   #76
Herpterra
I dont lie to people I am not a LIER so really I have nothing to hide, I made one mistake a decision I thought was right at the time but obviously made a wrong one i have learned from it,

My fight with Sonnie will never stop until she opens her mind, and stops thinking she is gods gift

Other than that I may have acted like a child with the Sonnie issue but that is your opinion people, I am sure alot of you have done the same when you have felt wronged maybe not on a BOI but somewhere else I am sure.

I am done now she GOT HER MONEY so back to SELLING ANIMALS i will go, every Great in the herp biz has a bad BOI it didnt stop them, it isn't going to stop me

Old 06-29-2009, 07:34 PM   #77
Hawk7
Been following this thread.

Quote:
Herpterra:I made one mistake a decision I thought was right at the time but obviously made a wrong one i have learned from it,
He's refunded the money and with that admission, this is enough. We've all made mistakes. If you have lived long enough, then you have probably committed some whopper mistakes. I know I have & regretted it. The important thing is you learn from it.

Also, in anger, I have said & done all kinds of things. Some of those things, I wish I had not said or done, but I was angry and I did. It is within the realm of normal human behavior. IMHO, it is OK to blow up every once in awhile.

If you don't take anything else away from this, then take notice of this: if it is your nature to avoid a festering problem, whatever it is, that is, you just do not deal with it hoping it will resolve on its own and go away (and there are a lot of people who do this), THEN admit this about yourself and endeavor to change it. Take on a problem head on and attempt to resolve it. In this case, Jay (Herpterra) probably could have diffused it earlier by just coming out and saying, "I made a mistake and spent the money; I'm sorry, I have had this, this and this to happen & I fully intend to refund the $$ as soon as possible."

He's learned. Now, let's leave him alone. Herpterra (Jay) obviously is not a "BAD GUY" but a "GOOD GUY" -- at least, he is in my eyes. He would not have come on here and cleared his name if he was one of the bad guys. I do not know anybody on here except what I have read from the posts & I have no personal stake in this. Just my observation & opinion. And I've been around the block a time or two and deal with disputes in my professional life.
Thxs,
Chris

Old 06-30-2009, 01:09 AM   #78
DavidBeard
Good to see that a refund was issued, but......

Quote:
Sonnie your are fucking retarded I have less of a mortality rate than you for you dont even know what you are doing with your animals plus we spoke of that issue I am sorry your fat ass can't make friends and need to have a society of people who equally think your retarded,
In my book....before you go around calling people "retards"....you better be able to tell the difference between "your" and "you're", not to mention be able to form a coherent sentence. Epic fail on your part, JD.

Old 06-30-2009, 10:23 AM   #79
KelliH
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheryl Marchek AKA JM View Post
OH MY GOD! SHUT UP!

BOTH OF YOU!

Do you have any idea what total skanks BOTH of you are coming off as? My God get a CLUE and shut up now! Your both destroying your reputations~ hell......I'm a bit intimidated living in the state next to whats beginning to sound like an all out lunatic fest.

Take some friendly advice~ step away from the keyboard. Your just digging the hole deeper......
What's really sad that these two are involved with herp societies in any manner. Imagine the misinformation and just pure B.S. that gets passed along to the other members.

Old 06-30-2009, 01:21 PM   #80
Will0W783
Well, I'm glad Meghan got her refund back. Jay, my ETB is doing great. There are pictures of her on my website http://www.carterscritters.weebly.com
I couldn't have asked for a better emerald, and I knew she was long-term captive when I bought her (wild-caught as a baby) but she has a great appetite and seems to be thriving knock on wood that she will continue)!
I was really shocked to hear about this thread, as I considered (and still do) Jay a "Good Guy", albeit not the timeliest in returning emails. But families and businesses make one busy, and all my questions were answered in time.
That being said, I was really disappointed to see the way this thread unfolded- Jay and Sonnie both were being ridiculous- I don't know about anyone else, but I really don't care to read all about a cat fight! I hope both of you just let it go.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
herpterra, j. daniel