Bad Guy MEL KRUGER - CROOK - Page 86 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-12-2016, 09:56 AM   #851
JButera
Talking

Anyone hear from Alex recently?

Old 08-13-2016, 11:59 AM   #852
Bronx Boa
This clown just tried to add me on Facebook. Moreover, he is selling my snakes on his personal page (Mel C Kruger).

I guess because his stupid KRITTERS page is known as a scamming site.

This crook even stole some of he pictures from my page to post on his (sir and dam). When a visitor confronted him about the misleading information he posted (possible het)...no answer from him.

Anyone is a fool to deal with this crook who doesn't know a thing about snakes.

The BronX BoA

Old 08-13-2016, 12:02 PM   #853
Bronx Boa
Let's see how the Tucson Reptile Show, Phoenix, Repticon Arizona, Fresno show providers have to say about this crook vending at their shows.

I see some of you have been active on here and his pages. Would not mind the help blockading the sales of my snakes at these shows!

The BronX BoA

Old 08-13-2016, 12:22 PM   #854
JButera
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronx Boa View Post
Let's see how the Tucson Reptile Show, Phoenix, Repticon Arizona, Fresno show providers have to say about this crook vending at their shows.

I see some of you have been active on here and his pages. Would not mind the help blockading the sales of my snakes at these shows!

The BronX BoA
Have you made this thread know to said providers?

Old 08-13-2016, 12:23 PM   #855
Bronx Boa
Yes I have

The BronX BoA

Old 08-13-2016, 01:01 PM   #856
juliasara
Quote:
This clown just tried to add me on Facebook. Moreover, he is selling my snakes on his personal page (Mel C Kruger).

I guess because his stupid KRITTERS page is known as a scamming site.

This crook even stole some of he pictures from my page to post on his (sir and dam). When a visitor confronted him about the misleading information he posted (possible het)...no answer from him.

Anyone is a fool to deal with this crook who doesn't know a thing about snakes.

The BronX BoA
He's just trying to taunt you. He's been trying the same with me on here. Don't give him the time of day.

Old 08-14-2016, 10:21 AM   #857
chads300
Alex does he still have your snakes? And did you get any of them returned or you two come to an agreement?

Old 08-14-2016, 10:53 AM   #858
ElexisC
Quote:
Originally Posted by chads300 View Post
Alex does he still have your snakes? And did you get any of them returned or you two come to an agreement?
It was just said a few hours ago that Mel is still trying to sell the snakes and stole pictures from Alex's page to do it.

Sent from my N9132 using Tapatalk

Old 08-14-2016, 11:03 AM   #859
JButera
Quote:
Yes I have

The BronX BoA
Did you hear back from any of the show promoters?

Old 08-14-2016, 11:14 AM   #860
Bronx Boa
Quote:
Originally Posted by JButera View Post
Did you hear back from any of the show promoters?

Very few

I had a nice back and forth with one...interesting convo

The BronX BoA

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
kruger