For Sale HIGHEST QUALITY FROZEN RODENTS– BEST SHIPPING RATES IN THE COUNTRY - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Feed and Feeders For Sale/Wanted

Notices

Old 05-08-2016, 11:10 PM   #1
Kel Hal
HIGHEST QUALITY FROZEN RODENTS– BEST SHIPPING RATES IN THE COUNTRY

BEST VALUE AND QUALITY AVAILABLE - Nationwide Shipping to your Door

Shipments to many areas of the country will go for between $20 and $30. Upper Northeast and West Coast rates will be slightly higher – FROZEN ARRIVAL ALWAYS GUARANTEED.

Compare the price and quality. I have been raising and supplying rodents to the reptile community continuously for over 30 years and these frozen mice and rats are of the highest quality currently available anywhere in the U. S. All rodents are produced from my own private isolated breeding colony, and are not produced by other rodent suppliers or laboratory surplus. Fed on high protein lab diets, these are solid rodents with excellent body mass for the better health of your reptiles. I feed these to my own reptile collection exclusively and so make sure they are the best available.

All rodents are flash frozen and separated in the extra sturdy re-sealable freezer bags for single removal and are not frozen together. Pinks and small fuzzies are all double-bagged for extra protection in the freezer. All orders are shipped in insulated boxes with dry ice and frozen arrival is guaranteed. Lowest shipping rates available by anyone to most areas of the country. Minimum order is 100 in quantity of any size or combination of sizes that totals 100 in number. Contact me by phone or e-mail at 785-224-7291 or: kelhal56@hotmail.com

I have the following sizes available:
Small pink mice - 1 to 1.5 gm. - $20.00 / 100
Large pink mice - 3 to 4 gm. - $25.00 / 100
Small fuzzy mice - 6 to 7 gm. - $30.00 / 100
Large fuzzy/hopper mice - 9 to 12 gm. - $35.00 / 100
Adult mice – 30 to 45 gm. – limited numbers, not always available - $65.00 /100
Rat pinks - 5 to 8 gm. - $40.00 / 100

Thanks in advance for your order,
Kelly Haller
Attached Images

Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!