For Sale Adult Monitor Sale - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Monitors

Notices

Old 09-16-2019, 07:54 PM   #1
DNAexotics
Adult Monitor Sale

1.0 Adult Mertens Water Monitor, slightly over 4' extremely calm and eats absolutely anything. No scars, cosmetically flawless. Approximately 6 years old, and anxious to breed if you have females. Only selling because i have his brother. $2500

0.1 F1 USCBB young adult Nile Monitor. Produced by me 4/22/17. Exceptional high yellow and blue, like all my lineage has. Confident and calm, but if she doesn't want to be messed with she will whip. Never offered a bite. Eats everything, and has cycled once already, due to cycle again in 2-3 weeks. Rare opportunity for someone genuinely interested in the species. $1000

1.0 F5 USCBB 6/21/19 Black Throat. He is from my "red giant" line and at just under 3 months is growing exceptionally well, albeit a bit of a huffy puffy baby. Looks just like his mother with deep intense red and reduced occeli, expect him to exceed 6'. Was a hold back but medical bills are what they are. $1500

1.1 CH Crocodile Monitors. Compatible pair, living together and actively courting. Female appears to be cycling now, and may be developing from the last breeding. Both are well mannered, Male is extremely friendly, female will retreat when you enter the cage, but tong feeds and is confident while enclosure is shut. $7500, yes price has increased due to copulation and I have done all the work for someone to actually successfully propagate this species, and if it wasn't for the damage in my spine, they'd be staying.

Shipping and local pickup available, shipped and insured through delta or FedEx. At this moment no trades unless its for non reptile things of significant value. Additional info or pictures available at request, NO PAYMENT PLANS! Sick of chasing people for money only to have to relist animals, if you can't afford the animals, that's fine but don't waste my time with it.

Thank you for looking. Text or email is the best way to reach me.

Andrew Llewellyn
(267) 280-3563
Allewellyn@mail.com
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 10-01-2019, 09:57 PM   #2
mannyvicky17
Holly crap I wish I could buy them crocs!!!!!!!�� good luck sir and hope your health improves

Old 10-03-2019, 12:08 AM   #3
James Gorman
Quote:
Originally Posted by DNAexotics View Post
1.0 Adult Mertens Water Monitor, slightly over 4' extremely calm and eats absolutely anything. No scars, cosmetically flawless. Approximately 6 years old, and anxious to breed if you have females. Only selling because i have his brother. $2500

0.1 F1 USCBB young adult Nile Monitor. Produced by me 4/22/17. Exceptional high yellow and blue, like all my lineage has. Confident and calm, but if she doesn't want to be messed with she will whip. Never offered a bite. Eats everything, and has cycled once already, due to cycle again in 2-3 weeks. Rare opportunity for someone genuinely interested in the species. $1000

1.0 F5 USCBB 6/21/19 Black Throat. He is from my "red giant" line and at just under 3 months is growing exceptionally well, albeit a bit of a huffy puffy baby. Looks just like his mother with deep intense red and reduced occeli, expect him to exceed 6'. Was a hold back but medical bills are what they are. $1500

1.1 CH Crocodile Monitors. Compatible pair, living together and actively courting. Female appears to be cycling now, and may be developing from the last breeding. Both are well mannered, Male is extremely friendly, female will retreat when you enter the cage, but tong feeds and is confident while enclosure is shut. $7500, yes price has increased due to copulation and I have done all the work for someone to actually successfully propagate this species, and if it wasn't for the damage in my spine, they'd be staying.

Shipping and local pickup available, shipped and insured through delta or FedEx. At this moment no trades unless its for non reptile things of significant value. Additional info or pictures available at request, NO PAYMENT PLANS! Sick of chasing people for money only to have to relist animals, if you can't afford the animals, that's fine but don't waste my time with it.

Thank you for looking. Text or email is the best way to reach me.

Andrew Llewellyn

(267) 280-3563

Allewellyn@mail.com

I know I’ve been in the game a little bit but I still do not understand the 1.1 in the 0.1 what do these numbers mean on the scale?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Old 10-05-2019, 01:44 AM   #4
DNAexotics
I PMd you the explanation, but will post it here for others who dont understand. Its the standard that identifies individual members of the species by gender. First numeral is number of males, second is females, third is unknown. So 1.0 is a single male. 0.4 is four females, and 0.0.2 is two animals unknown gender. Pair is designated by 1.1, and so on. Hope this helps.

Andrew
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!