Inquiry STEVEN MILLER? JAMES COZZA? - Page 15 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-13-2012, 12:29 AM   #1
bpman850
For Susan you have no right to call me a scammer or a Liar, Every deal you and I done have went good. You are the one that changes your prices on stuff from left to right...

And for Kyshawn I like how you go from calling me a personal friend to a bossiness friend.

And this Fauna forum is a joke it seems like bunch of people who has nothing to better with there life's then bush on people they dont even know. So for everybody get off my nuts and let me and Mr Jeff handle this if he wants he take me to court .. That's the last you bee hearing from me I dont care what the public thinks I know I sent the money.

Old 01-13-2012, 12:43 AM   #2
bobtard
Quote:
Originally Posted by bpman850 View Post
For Susan you have no right to call me a scammer or a Liar, Every deal you and I done have went good. You are the one that changes your prices on stuff from left to right...

And for Kyshawn I like how you go from calling me a personal friend to a bossiness friend.

And this Fauna forum is a joke it seems like bunch of people who has nothing to better with there life's then bush on people they dont even know. So for everybody get off my nuts and let me and Mr Jeff handle this if he wants he take me to court .. That's the last you bee hearing from me I dont care what the public thinks I know I sent the money.
Even if (IF!) you sent money, it deserves to be lost. Sending cash through the mail is a simply idiotic decision.

Old 01-13-2012, 11:03 AM   #3
Jela's Phat Phibs
Quote:

You see Steven, you *think that you know the law. You *think that this just comes down to me traveling to FL so that I can take you to court. You *think that someone obviously wouldn't go through that trouble over just $200.

The thing is, none of that is necessary. I'll admit, after initially filing the report with TSD, not alot of priority was put on the case. I can understand this. I am sure that there are bigger fish to fry around there but in light of your recent "dealings", they are most definitely interested in you and your shenanigans.

You will soon see that all this BS that you think that I am posting is a reality. I know that I will never see my $$$ for the Helix and the overnight shipping that I paid however in the end, putting a little scumbag like you in his place is worth way more then the $$$.

Keep popping off on this forum "dog that hunts" but we will see who has the last laugh.

23 years old huh?? The good part about our prison system these days is that they educate criminals like you. Hopefully you take some language courses while there so that you can actually formulate a sentence when you come back out into the world.

Old 01-13-2012, 12:35 AM   #4
bpman850
This goes out to Kyshawn , You told every body that you have seen my snake. You have never seen my snake and my snake does way 265grams i took a pic to show me weighing it. Sorry dog.

Old 01-31-2012, 06:40 PM   #5
ed hummel
Quote:
This goes out to Kyshawn , You told every body that you have seen my snake. You have never seen my snake and my snake does way 265grams i took a pic to show me weighing it. Sorry dog.
all i ask is when (not if.. it might not be for this but it will be for something) you go to prison you spend your time wisely by getting your GED.

Old 01-13-2012, 12:42 AM   #6
lavy&purple retics
Ive seen your snake in tons of pics u sent to my phone ....including your constant talk about how it weighted 96 grams.....come on dude just go to bed......u makin your self look even more suspicious...good bye.....

Old 01-13-2012, 12:48 AM   #7
bpman850
I know i never Send cash in the mail again Well kyshawn You seen the pic and the number we will let the scale do the talking and like i said your a back stabber. You said i was your personally friend then going to a business friend. Pick one your just trying to cover your ass. But hate to tell you this dog does hunt. And You are lying to people. Saying I was a personally friend to a business.

Old 01-13-2012, 01:00 AM   #8
bobtard
Quote:
I know i never Send cash in the mail again Well kyshawn You seen the pic and the number we will let the scale do the talking and like i said your a back stabber. You said i was your personally friend then going to a business friend. Pick one your just trying to cover your ass. But hate to tell you this dog does hunt. And You are lying to people. Saying I was a personally friend to a business.
Are you acknowledging that he didn't recieve the money?

It doesn't matter that you SENT it, you could send a million dollars, doesn't mater.

What matters is that he GETS it.

If you send it, and it's stolen, you still owe him money.

Old 01-13-2012, 12:52 AM   #9
bpman850
Here the pic

Here is the pic of the scale 265 grams
Attached Images

Old 01-13-2012, 08:08 AM   #10
free_2_bounce89
Quote:
Here is the pic of the scale 265 grams
Forgive me if I'm wrong but that looks to be a glass dish he's on? If it is then that would add more weight to that ball python.

Tags
bpman850, dan jobes, danhoover23@gmail.com, rider91923, steven miller