apology and lame excuses... - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Geckos Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 04-16-2004, 10:21 PM   #31
Golden Gate Geckos
what a shame.

Quote:
you live probably a good 6 or more cities away from San Francisco yet youre Golden Gate Geckos. why not call yourself Antioch Bridge Geckos...that would be a whole lot more accurate!....like you mentioned i have friends in this town (in Antioch not San Francisco).
So what? Just because I don't live under the Golden Gate Bridge doesn't mean I can't call my business whatever I darned well please! Heck, if that is the case, do you live on Mt. Diablo? or on a farm? or, are you the devil? ...because that's exactly what "Diablo" means in Spanish!
Quote:
unless youre worried i might move in on your territory with my 'gorgeous geckos'. is that why you feel its neccessary to belittle me? afraid of a little competition around Antioch?
You have some gorgeous geckos! I appreciate beautiful geckos, whether they came from Pakistan or my next door neighbor. No, Chad. I am not worried about you 'moving in on my territory' or 'giving me a little competition'. Besides, at the rate you are going, you won't have any that are still alive.
Quote:
second i dont quarentine for three months... sorry i dont do things the Marcia McGuiness way... once theyve settled down and begin eatting regularly and defecating regularly i see no reason to go out of my way to keep them seperate...... ive already explained my stand on quarentining a leopard gecko. once you can see that it has solid feces and is eating regularly i feel its okay to introduce them to the colony.
See what I mean?

Old 04-16-2004, 10:26 PM   #32
diablohogs
Quote:
Heck, if that is the case, do you live on Mt. Diablo? or on a farm? or, are you the devil?
no but WE both do live in DIABLO VALLEY!! near Mt. Diablo... the mountain i pass on the way to work everyday. the area i do alot of my herping... need i say more? no im not the devil. George Burns is... or was it al pachino...?

Old 04-16-2004, 10:28 PM   #33
robin d.
i buy great value wal mart brand and get a discount =oP
Quote:
Dang, mine get regular water out of the faucet! If I gave all of mine bottled water I'd go broke! My family doesn't even drink bottled LOL. Oh it sucks being poor

Old 04-16-2004, 10:30 PM   #34
diablohogs
Quote:
Just because I don't live under the Golden Gate Bridge doesn't mean I can't call my business whatever I darned well please!
thats it im gonna talk to jeremiah about changing our name to Santa Cruz Reptiles... i mean just because i dont live in the city doesnt mean we cant call ourselves whatever we want, right?

Old 04-16-2004, 10:31 PM   #35
diablohogs
Quote:
i buy great value wal mart brand and get a discount =oP
i get mine from Costco.

Old 04-16-2004, 10:34 PM   #36
robin d.
we dont have costco's in my area

Old 04-16-2004, 10:35 PM   #37
diablohogs
Unhappy hmmm....

what about Sams Club?

Old 04-16-2004, 10:45 PM   #38
robin d.
half hour to 45 minutes away and i cant drive anymore because of my eyes so we just pick it up at wally

Old 04-16-2004, 10:50 PM   #39
diablohogs
Walmart!

walmarts great...its where i get all my water dishes (only 2 bucks) and tupperware...and melamine shelving...and hand sanitizer.

Old 04-16-2004, 11:01 PM   #40
robin d.
i get everything at wally

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!