Monte's kids - lots of pics - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Geckos Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 04-16-2004, 01:58 PM   #1
beakgeek
Monte's kids - lots of pics

Hi Guys

Monte gave me the OK to post the images he sent me so here you go:

Carl and Chunky Monkey

Tigger

Yet to be named juvi "tiger" female

group shot

Yet to be named young "tiger" male

another group shot

Regards,

Terry

Old 04-16-2004, 02:50 PM   #2
Blazin
Nice looking Terry!

One of those females I produced a couple years back. Hope to see some of the offspring you produce. Keep me posted for sure. I also have the main female that produced that girl and she has already layed numerous clutches.

Old 04-16-2004, 04:49 PM   #3
robin d.
teryy i wanted those soooo bad just didnt have the cash on it plus all the eye expenses have been draining those are awesome... i think i might have some nice BOLD "tiger" types if i do ill send em your way my goal is to produce an orange and black leo hehe its gonna be a chore

here is the female

i actually bred her to a male i got from monte... his name is maynard

it was her first year and she didnt lay all that well but i was able to get maynard jr.. good color and is keeping some of the banding and black on his back
this is maynard jr (original huh?)

i plan on breeding him back to his mom... i also had this VERY weird looking baby hatch out this year and i plan on holding her back for this particular project... she has to be the odddest darkest tang? i have ever seen, whatever, she is truely unique

yeah i figured those tigers would help with my orang e banded project but hey cant have everything right? hehehe

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!