Getting out of hobby, huge collection of cages, supplies, etc - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Caging, Supplies & Services For Sale/Wanted

Notices

Old 06-03-2021, 09:03 PM   #1
frogger1414
Getting out of hobby, huge collection of cages, supplies, etc

Getting out of the reptile hobby for a bit. Most of the collection is already sold other then a few juvenile ackies, but still have a ton of random supplies/equipment laying around. Definitely willing to work out deals if someone takes a bunch of stuff at once. Located in East Lansing, Michigan and happy to meet up around there or deliver a short distance away. Willing to ship the bags of substrate and any lighter stuff if its a bunch at once and buyer pays shipping. Bigger cages you would have to pick up with a truck.

Copying and pasting this from craigslist and other places I have it posted. Since I can only post 4 pictures here just shoot me a message if you want pictures of something that's not there.

3 – 18x18x24 exo-terras. ($80 each) Drilled at the front for drainage and all have eggcrate false bottoms. Will need to be cleaned out and replanted as they haven’t had anything living in them for a while. Mist king nozzles on all of them as well. (Picture 1, and the 2 on the outside of picture 2 are the 18x18x24s)

1 – 24x18x24 exo-terra ($100) Same description as the others (Middle picture 2)

1 – 12x12x18 exo terra ($50) never housed anything. Has a great stuff/coco background, one little section that still needs covered with coco though. (picture 3)

3 – 20 gallon tall vertical conversion tanks. ($35 w/misters and $25 without). Housed dart frogs. Will need to be emptied and replanted. 2 are drilled at the front for drainage and include mist king nozzles, the other does not. Picture of how they used to look so you have an idea. (Picture 4/5)

2 – 4’x2’x3’ custom made cages ($350 without lights/$425 with lights)
Built these 2 cages last summer basically just looking for cost of materials. Used Birch for the wood, sliding ¼” glass doors. Inside of both are sealed with drylock. Great for medium sized dwarf monitors or any medium size dessert species. The one with the lights also has cork sides and FRP on the bottom 12” if you wanted to do a deep substrate. That cage currently houses 2 ackies that I am shipping out next Tuesday, so wouldn’t be able to sell it until then. (pictures 6/7)

1 – 48”x24”x16” PM herps cage ($150) – used for kings rock monitors. Has 3 light fixtures installed on the top. (Picture 8/9)

1 – 14”x14”x18” pvc enclosure ($40). Part glass, part screen top. Drilled in the front for drainage. (Picture 10)
1 gallon bags of leafs/substrate from glass box tropicals ($5 a bag, prefer to sell all at once as that’s half price)
7 bags magnolia
10 oak
2 charcoal
4 abg
7 bags excelsior ($10 for all 7)
3 – 12”x36” pressed cork panels ($10 each)

A ton of ghostwood, cork tubes, cork flats, flag stone, etc… (Shoot me an offer on all or a chunk of it if interested)

2 mist king systems (make offer, not sure if all parts are there and will check which versions they are and edit it in.)

A bunch of hdx totes with lights wired on top and screen view/vent holes. Not ideal for pets as there’s not much viewing room but they make great raise up cages for young monitors, and I would imagine any dessert species. Can get a full count if anyone wants them but there’s 10-12. ($10 each)

Medium sized water bowls, tongs, and just a bunch of other supplies I’ll post as other stuff gets sold. Have accumulated a ton of stuff over the past couple years and happy to work out deals if anyone needs things to set up cages for cheap. Just shoot me a message 440-897-1709.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg thumbnail (34)_LI.jpg (270.4 KB, 368 views)
File Type: jpg thumbnail (26).jpg (130.8 KB, 362 views)
File Type: jpg thumbnail (30)_LI.jpg (306.9 KB, 333 views)
File Type: jpg thumbnail (17).jpg (147.7 KB, 331 views)
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!