Aurora's looking better. - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Boas Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 05-04-2006, 09:49 PM   #1
crotalusadamanteus
Thumbs up Aurora's looking better.

Well, I am not going to treat her mouth any more, and off the antibiotics as of yesterday. She is showing no more necrotic tissue in her mouth upon last inspection and rinsing, and the swelling has gone down conciderably, and the last time I HEARD her breath was last friday. We'll see if she keeps clearing up, or more antibiotics. I don't really like using them alot.

She shed yesterday, and it was amazing how clean she came out. She's back to looking like My big Banana girl again. Except her weight, that'll take a little longer. LOL

When brought home around 4-3-06.............

Today..............

We'll check it out in another couple weeks and see what the difference is then.

Anyway, just thought I'd share. What do ya think?
Rick

Old 05-04-2006, 10:02 PM   #2
ldydrgn
She's definitely looking much better. Good work

Old 05-04-2006, 10:04 PM   #3
crotalusadamanteus
Now I can work on making her not want to eat me. She stalks Me when I go near her cage. I really makes Me mad I have to hook her for the first time ever.

Old 05-04-2006, 10:27 PM   #4
Skunky
She's looking gorgeous, good work there Richard

Old 05-04-2006, 10:36 PM   #5
Cat_72
She looks beautiful, Rick.

Old 05-05-2006, 12:02 AM   #6
Bill & Amy
She looks so much better Rick!!

Old 05-05-2006, 12:44 AM   #7
TripleMoonsExotic
Wow, Rick. She is looking AMAZING! I'm so glad she's recovered so well for you! Definitely share some more pictures of your beauty!

Old 05-05-2006, 01:03 AM   #8
Laura Fopiano
Kids will be kids

Rick, she will calm down in a while when she realizes that you're not going to give her medicine anymore....my twins would make a fuss when they realized that I was coming in their rooms with cough medicine. Give her some time to recover, loose some of the fear of medication, and hormones fluctuations!

Old 05-05-2006, 01:11 AM   #9
markface
glad to hear she is doing much better . the pics say it all . if i had been thru what she has i'd be a bit ornery too .

Old 05-05-2006, 06:44 AM   #10
crotalusadamanteus
Thanks everyone for the nice replies. Aurora says thanks also, for saying she's beautiful. We all know how much women like to hear that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laura Fopiano
Rick, she will calm down in a while when she realizes that you're not going to give her medicine anymore....my twins would make a fuss when they realized that I was coming in their rooms with cough medicine. Give her some time to recover, loose some of the fear of medication, and hormones fluctuations!
This is what I am hoping for. With around 100 teeth or so in that mouth, I think I'd rather deal with yer twins. HA HA Speaking of teeth, she laid into the hook the other day and lost one of her bottom teeth because of it. But it is the only tooth I have ever found of hers, so I'll keep it as a souvenir.

Thanks again, can't wait to get rid of that gap in time. I hate seeing it.
Rick

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!