Good Guy Yaz Mansour (Yaz23): Awesome Person! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-21-2009, 02:01 PM   #1
LadyVenom
Yaz Mansour (Yaz23): Awesome Person!

I recently bought a gorgeous Irian Jaya Carpet python from Yaz Mansour and it was truly a great experience. Yaz was very friendly, cordial in sending the animal, and even cared enough that he wanted to make sure everything went smoothly and asked me to call him once the python got here. The animal came in safe and in perfect health as promised. Yaz was a great seller and his animal was gorgeous. Just wanted to post a "Good Guy" for him .

Old 04-06-2010, 11:43 AM   #2
Twizted Paths
Yaz held onto my carpets for four long months waiting for shipping conditions to be right. He stayed in constant contact with me and kept me updated on how they were doing, when they were fed etc. And yes he really did feed them, not just enough to keep them alive, but really fed them.

They arrived well packed, active, healthy & beautiful. He is a pleasure to work with

Thanks Yaz!

Old 04-07-2010, 02:33 AM   #3
Yaz23
I thought I might as well include these 'good guy' threads about me to this thread that way all the 'good guy' comments are together on 1 thread instead of multiple threads.

Heres a couple more threads that others left for me:

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...ighlight=yaz23

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...hlight=mansour

From now on I'll tell everyone to post their comments about me on this thread that way there will be 1 thread about me instead of multiple ones!

Thanks for all the great comments, you were all awesome people to do business with as well

Old 04-16-2010, 10:21 PM   #4
ShaneC1982
I bought a kahl albino male from Yaz and in the process the money order was lost for four days so I sent an instant western union four days later and had to wait two weeks for temps to come up for shipping he kept in constant contact great communication ! Would recomend doing business with Yaz to anyone and I will deffinately do business with him again !!! Thanks Yaz !

Old 04-24-2010, 06:43 PM   #5
Ramphastid
I recently bought a Male boa from Yaz and i COULD NOT be happier. He shipped the snake out within 20 hours of payment and i had him at my door in less than a day and a half after i paid for him. The snake was in excellent condition and was better than i thought he would have been. Yaz genuinely cares about the animals and it is clear that he cares more about their well-being than about the money. I was overly satisfied with what i bought from him and i would be more than happy to buy another snake from him in the future!

Old 04-24-2010, 10:34 PM   #6
Yaz23
Thank you both for the wonderful comments! I really appreciate you guys buying from me. I love my animals and want them to go to good people, and all of you that posted on this thread are, so I know their in good hands. Thanks again and feel free to call/email me anytime!! I love to chat (as you all know lol)

Old 04-28-2010, 10:06 AM   #7
Jviera1987
Yaz Mansour is the man!!! Just purchased an enormous (8ft) female coastal carpet off of him and she is absolutely a beautiful, strong, and healthy animal. He also worked with me, allowing me time to pay in separate installments. Which really helped my pocket. Thanks alot Yaz

Old 04-28-2010, 02:04 PM   #8
Yaz23
I'm glad she arrived safe! She's an awesome Carpet, I'm happy you like her! Thanks again man and keep in touch!

Old 05-04-2010, 04:43 PM   #9
CarolinaClassicDragons
Great guy!

Yaz is one of those people you get to deal with periodically that is just an all around great person. He cares about the animals he works with and it shows. I just purchased a large boa from him and he arrived today. Beautiful animal and Yaz exceeded expectations in the way he communicated thoughout the entire process all the way to how he packaged this large snake for safe transport. Genuinely great guy!!

Old 05-23-2010, 11:21 PM   #10
UhOhZombies
Yaz is awesome. I was on call with work for several days so he agreed to drive an hour and a half to my home and meet me to make a trade. The snakes he brought were way nicer than described and pictures did them no justice. We talked for a while and it's obvious he's very knowledgeable about his animals and cares about them well beyond just being a commodity, but as individual lives. This is something that, to me, is really important and the mark of a true good guy. I'm very happy with our trade and I wouldn't hesitate to do business with him again in the future. In fact, he can probably count on that!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!