Good Guy Yaz Mansour (Yaz23): Awesome Person! - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-24-2010, 05:48 AM   #11
Southern Wolf
A not so happy customer

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=177276

Old 05-24-2010, 11:46 AM   #12
Twizted Paths
I'm still happy with my carpets.

Despite having an issue with the rack they're in coming unplugged they remain healthy.

Old 05-24-2010, 01:35 PM   #13
UhOhZombies
I may be new to the boards, but I'm still a person with some common sense and decency. It seems a bit vindictive and totally unnecessary to post that negative thread in his positive thread. They are both searchable and they both speak for themselves. One persons unfortunate experience and whatever INTERWEB DRAMAZ ensued does not negate the fact that I, in fact, had a VERY positive experience. I felt I needed to say that, thank you.

p.s. *cough*niceflag*cough*.... not.

Old 05-24-2010, 02:00 PM   #14
Yaz23
Thank you Bell and Chris for the kind words.

David and I came to a resolution for the unfortunate situation that occurred from that boa. I dont think that link should have been posted on this thread otherwise David would have done it himself. He was refunded every penny he spent on that snake so he is more than happy on the resolution of a truly sad situation. I wouldnt call him a "not so happy customer". Talk to him, he is happy with how it turned out. It was a crappy situation for both of us, but he didnt lose a penny. I did lose my boa unfortunately but thats something neither of us could have prevented. A complete full refund was given and David is more than satisfied by the outcome.

Old 05-24-2010, 03:38 PM   #15
Southern Wolf
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yaz23 View Post
I thought I might as well include these 'good guy' threads about me to this thread that way all the 'good guy' comments are together on 1 thread instead of multiple threads.

Heres a couple more threads that others left for me:

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...ighlight=yaz23

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...hlight=mansour

From now on I'll tell everyone to post their comments about me on this thread that way there will be 1 thread about me instead of multiple ones!
Thanks for all the great comments, you were all awesome people to do business with as well
Just doing what Yaz wants everyone else to do.

BTW..... nice threats in the PM you sent me Yaz.... not to smart on your part

Old 05-24-2010, 03:58 PM   #16
Twizted Paths
There are plenty of real bad guys with issues that haven't been resolved to chew on.

What incentive is there for people to do right if they get trashed no matter what they do?

Old 05-24-2010, 04:09 PM   #17
Yaz23
Thank you Bell.

Kevin, David received a FULL refund so he is more than happy. He doesnt have a problem with me so stop making it seem like he does. Talk to him yourself. YOU DID NOT DO BUSINESS WITH ME so dont jump on my thread linking Davids deal WHICH HAS BEEN RESOLVED AND THE CUSTOMER (David) IS HAPPY. So stop jumping in Davids place and pretending there is an issue with him and I. The boa died from a condition neither of us knew about. He was fine when he left here and David received him fine. Then he died days later, it was a shock to the both of us but he got all his money back and is more than satisfied.

Old 05-24-2010, 05:26 PM   #18
Jviera1987
Angry

Yaz is a great guy! The big female carpet he sent me is still live and well! Not every dealer has a perfect score and if you or any dealer does, then your time will come. For those who are making negative feedback on Yaz and have nothing to do with that unfortunate event, then maybe you should do the adult thing and mind your Biz! I cant understand whats wrong with these forums! Why are the majority of members always ready to crucify someone bc of a question or mistake? Let Yaz and his client deal with this on they're own and let this thread continue to be POSITIVE feedback on him! If you cant be adults, than open up a thread of neg feedback and cry about it!

Keep up the GREAT work Yaz!!!!!

Old 05-24-2010, 10:09 PM   #19
Southern Wolf
Quote:
Originally Posted by Southern Wolf View Post
The OP to the thread I linked to posted the final findings today and confirmed that Yaz did in fact come thru as promised.

Yaz... I apologize

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!