Bad Guy Howling gale bearded dragons - Page 7 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 02-19-2010, 09:48 PM   #61
Sharpshooter
Quote:
Originally Posted by HowlinGaleDragons View Post
Like I said I don't edit pictures beyond cropping I am reading on Photo Shop it looks like it can do a lot but why would some one pay $300 + for it? My skills with a computer are limited I am best with the gaming part I enjoy Miltiary games (yes I know wierd for a girl) it helps me unwind. But beyond that I leave it to my friend who works on my website last thing I need to do is break this computer I just got it recently due to major issues with my old one. I am sorry if you guys think I photo shoped but I really didn't I only have one ad up right now it is my ad for babies coming soon I did those on Paint. And I am sorry Sheena is upset with me but I really think that dragon will color up in time I do not miss represent my animals this is not a business it is a hobby for me I do it because I like it and I also put a lot of the money made on dragons into reptiles I rescue.

Bubafat (Matt) I would really appreciate if you would be willing to help me get in the loop a little more with my Camera It would be a great help if I understand it more than I do I checked it I always have had it set to the Flower I've never used any other modes on it; I put it to the flower because that is what I used on my Power Shot before I "Graduated" to this one.

Yeah Matt, you could help her learn what ""running guy" and "mountains" mean. Then, if things work out you could show her all about the palm trees and the snowflakes.

Old 02-19-2010, 09:49 PM   #62
spyder79
good catch man
and to tom
no i personally have not experienced a dragon go into a full body shed all at once but im sure it "could" happen.

Old 02-19-2010, 09:54 PM   #63
dragonluver83
Quote:
Originally Posted by HowlinGaleDragons View Post
Tom please refrain from trying to slam me I will not respond and give you enjoyment you are entitled to your opinion and I did respond to you when I looked at dragons and you gave me prices I told you that you where asking too much for them.

And I don't play an innocent little girl I seriously don't get computers and my camera very well but hopefully that will change.

The color Guar? That is not uncommon do some searching you will be surprised many times (not with me though) People have freaked because a dragon came in looking dull and tried to cause issues they don't always understand that it can take a bit for a dragon to chill out and color up that is a way some breeders make sure to avoid that problem.

I quoted this off another breeders web site I do not wish to post the name if you would like a link to it I can provide it via email as long as the name dose not get listed on here.
Say i am slamming you if you want, im either pointing out the obvious, or calling you out on the b.s.. The only enjoyment i will get outta this is when you straighten out the problem you started... i am not on here to b.b.q. you, your doing that all on your own.

My prices were to high i think 200 for a translucent leatherback in Aug of 09' isnt to high. i think ANYONE would have jumped on that deal. but hey guess your brown dragon is worth 245 shipped. lol that's basically what i offered that orange trans leather to you for. Execpt Ed was going to pick it up at the show so you didnt have to pay shipping... Need that e-mail? think i dont have it??? Think again!

Old 02-19-2010, 09:55 PM   #64
dragonluver83
Quote:
Originally Posted by spyder79 View Post
good catch man
and to tom
no i personally have not experienced a dragon go into a full body shed all at once but im sure it "could" happen.
No doubt not saying it cannot happen. just 90-95% of the time it doesnt happen that way..

Old 02-19-2010, 09:55 PM   #65
spyder79
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubafat View Post
Hold up here.

Shenna, if this animal is SOOO bad, how come it's already up on your website listed as your "HOT NEW GIRL"....ALONG with a baby picture AND the in question "photoshopped" picture?
(Don't worry, I saved screenshots and the pictures just in case you decide to pull them from your website)

Baby picture (note: no photoshopping stamp on this picture)

"Photoshopped" picture (hosted on SJSexotics website):

http://www.freewebs.com/sjsexotics/a...lbumid=7144498

Just a little odd.

just reposting this for folks to see

Old 02-19-2010, 09:58 PM   #66
HowlinGaleDragons
Matt,
I took that first picture about 3 weeks before the 2nd picture I loaded it onto PC cropped in paint and posted it in JPEG I have Dial up BMP format seems to be better quality but takes me forever to load.

Old 02-19-2010, 10:12 PM   #67
dragonluver83
Quote:
Originally Posted by spyder79 View Post
just reposting this for folks to see
Thx for reposting we didnt see that the first time

Old 02-19-2010, 10:13 PM   #68
bamagurl76
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubafat View Post
Hold up here.

Shenna, if this animal is SOOO bad, how come it's already up on your website listed as your "HOT NEW GIRL"....ALONG with a baby picture AND the in question "photoshopped" picture?
(Don't worry, I saved screenshots and the pictures just in case you decide to pull them from your website)

Baby picture (note: no photoshopping stamp on this picture)

"Photoshopped" picture (hosted on SJSexotics website):

http://www.freewebs.com/sjsexotics/a...lbumid=7144498

Just a little odd.

Old 02-19-2010, 10:16 PM   #69
spyder79
Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonluver83 View Post
Thx for reposting we didnt see that the first time
lol well you didnt comment on that one and you sure seemed to comment on every post around it so i reposted just in case you didnt see it. Weather you did or didnt i thank reposting it was the correct thing to do to bring it back into the light.

Also, tom look at the dulled photo of this dragon on the front page. It is obvious the dragon is in shed check out the side spikes on the head and neck area. They are opaque grey screams shed to me.

Also, has anyone with this photo checking software on their computer (for honesty's sake and to be thorough) checked the OPs dull photo for photoshop editing?

Old 02-19-2010, 10:18 PM   #70
HowlinGaleDragons
Where did you guys get the picture you put threw the Exifer that said it is photo Shopped? I was looking at Lauras post the original picture was not titled Sunbeam it would be Morrigan with a b or c behind it her orignal name was "Morrigan"

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!