Bad Guy Howling gale bearded dragons - Page 8 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 02-19-2010, 10:20 PM   #71
aleria
Once a picture is attached to a post here it is titled as an attachment, it doesn't retain it's original name. I got the exif info straight from the image on the second post.

Old 02-19-2010, 10:21 PM   #72
aleria
If you have the original image file still and would like to send it to me or someone else with an exif viewer to see if it shows something different than the info that was pulled from the one posted on this thread then I'd be willing to do so.

Old 02-19-2010, 10:27 PM   #73
HowlinGaleDragons
I do not have it anymore on my PC but I emailed my friend who works on my website to see if he still has it I know he took it off site but he may still have the file on his computer as soon as I hear from him I will let you know and send it to you Jessica

Old 02-19-2010, 10:30 PM   #74
aleria
Sounds great, as that is really the only way to show for sure that absolutely nothing was edited. By checking the exif of the ORIGINAL image file directly. There are some websites out there, including some of the free image hosting sites that will actually strip all of the exif data off images once you upload them there. That's why it's best to check the source for the most accurate answer.

Old 02-19-2010, 10:31 PM   #75
jeffwyatt81
Pics

Brain,

I was also going to Pm gale about this dragon but sheena got to her first, I have done buisness with sheena so I jokingly pm'ed her about beating me to her. We later spoke through pm's ans she had mentioned already putting the ad pics on her website(she was extremely exited about getting this girl) she had also mentioned her dragon give away and told me to sign up.
While I signed up I also browsed through the whole website and personally seen the pictures exactly as they looked in the original sales ad already posted on her site the day of purchase if i'm not mistaken, So those pics have been on her site as they are since before shipping. Just a little F.Y.I. for the ones that this it seems odd.

Thank you,

Jeff Wyatt

4.12 Beardies~~1.0 poss het pied ball almost pastel color~~0.0.1 EBV redline pastel x columbian~~1.1 lav. albino cali kings~~1.1 normal male, amel fem. corns

Old 02-19-2010, 10:39 PM   #76
bamagurl76
Looking at both pictures they look like the same dragons.

Old 02-19-2010, 10:44 PM   #77
dragonluver83
Quote:
Originally Posted by spyder79 View Post
lol well you didnt comment on that one and you sure seemed to comment on every post around it so i reposted just in case you didnt see it. Weather you did or didnt i thank reposting it was the correct thing to do to bring it back into the light.

Also, tom look at the dulled photo of this dragon on the front page. It is obvious the dragon is in shed check out the side spikes on the head and neck area. They are opaque grey screams shed to me.

Also, has anyone with this photo checking software on their computer (for honesty's sake and to be thorough) checked the OPs dull photo for photoshop editing?
I didnt comment because two people called her out on how ever they figured out that she photo - shopped the pics. Yes the piece of the back left is going into shed. now look at the rest of the body, legs, and tail, not in shed.An the whole body wont go into a shed because the head is.
So like i said i really want a side shot of the dragon to comment further.

Nicole sorry if i upset you, but your past track record well speaks for itself... Our 3 supposed business transactions was a waste of my time and as far as pricing goes i think EVERYONE knows i am the cheapest for what i sell. and my animals speak for them self. So try another excuse. i am sure you have more of those.

Old 02-19-2010, 10:44 PM   #78
SouthernDragons
Just throwing in my 2 cents... I've had a few dragons go into shed during or right after being shipped out to customers. (other dragon breeders, must be experiencing this aswell, i've had it happen more than a hanful of times) It sucks, only because I want them to be blowen away by the color. I dont alter any colors on my pics, what you see is what you get. I've never dealt with Nicole, so I have no say so in her business practice. But I stand behind all my animals, and that the customer will be satisfied after the sales. Its a shame, that the dragon's coloration doesn't even closely resemble the dragon posted for sale.

Old 02-19-2010, 10:45 PM   #79
SouthernDragons
Sorry I forgot to put my name: Raul Gonzalez

Old 02-19-2010, 10:47 PM   #80
dragonluver83
Quote:
Originally Posted by bamagurl76 View Post
Looking at both pictures they look like the same dragons.

Thats not what is in question it is def. the same dragon... She is being accused of photo shopping these pictures... Making the color brighter...

Honestly maybe we need a trust worthy person to clarify if the picture was cropped or not... Doesnt one of the mods usually step in and straighten a confused situation out?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!