Inquiry Wise Reptiles/ are they liars? - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-09-2010, 08:17 PM   #21
DAND
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed Clark View Post
I think I provided the proof that both of the Wise's are liars. this discussion was going on as an off topic subject in another thread. slam me all you want Dand you are showing who and what you are trying to protect your buddies with no objectivity towards the truth.
You have provided squat. You have only provided and accusation and nothing more.

As for me slamming you, what else would my friend Chuck want? I'll be on you until he returns to take his position back. So get used to me being your shadow. I'll be on you like stink on ed.

As for you or nichole to even utter the word truth I'm surprised that either of you wouldn't burst into flames when doing so you hypocritical two faced deceptive waste of flesh.

Old 03-09-2010, 08:19 PM   #22
Ed Clark
Quote:
Originally Posted by DAND View Post
He couldn't find his ass with both hands.

This is just yet another pathetic attempt of

d e f l e c t i o n!

This is his way yet again to deflect attention from his bad guy thread and his insignificant others bad guy thread.
I really wonder if you could ever post with at least some form of minimal intelligence where you are not attacking another member here?

Old 03-09-2010, 08:21 PM   #23
WiseReptiles
X-Originating-IP: [209.198.140.173] okay now if I am correct which I may not this means this is where the message was sent from correct...? Then that is a totally different IP than before?

Christina Wise

Old 03-09-2010, 08:24 PM   #24
DAND
Quote:
I really wonder if you could ever post with at least some form of minimal intelligence where you are not attacking another member here?
Sorry that I have issue with dishonesty. People who misrepresent animals and lie just bring out the worst in me. Guess if you weren't such garbage I'd post nicer. So if you want to see a change then leave and observe from a far.

Old 03-09-2010, 08:26 PM   #25
DAND
Quote:
Besides where was I attacking in the post you quoted? Attacking is what you are doing to the Wise's. I was merely stating a fact.

Old 03-09-2010, 08:26 PM   #26
WiseReptiles
From c.wise87@yahoo.com Fri Mar 5 18:18:22 2010
X-Apparently-To: cmrcpythons@yahoo.com via 69.147.74.186; Fri, 05 Mar 2010 10:24:25 -0800

And if I am not correct on my last post this seems a bit funny why would EDs have his IP and ours is missing?

Old 03-09-2010, 08:36 PM   #27
DAND
Here's a hypothetical question, if the Wise's were going to ask ed for a donation why would they not just pm him through Fauna versus scanning the classifieds over on kingsnake and finding an ad from ed to make the request?

Old 03-09-2010, 08:38 PM   #28
capt._howdy
i feel we should not respond to Ed and his post since all thats going to do is leave this thread up top AND EVERY ONE knows that the Wise's are amazing people for doing what they are doing. He's just mad that they dont want anything to do with him

Old 03-09-2010, 08:45 PM   #29
Southern Wolf
How is this even a BOI topic?

Although I have learned one thing from it.

Ed... you really are Egotistical.... look towards the top left of the photo I have attached. It say's "Hi Alpha"..... are you freaking kidding me. With everything I have seen here... it should say "Hi omega". Here is one thing I know about yahoo email (since I have one as well).... you physically have to change it to say something other than your email addy/sign in (which should be your email addy... mine is)

Old 03-09-2010, 08:46 PM   #30
zzzdanz
The world could use more people like the Wise's Ed....You should pay close attention to them
and maybe learn what it is to be a decent person.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
ed clark