Inquiry Wise Reptiles/ are they liars? - Page 5 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-09-2010, 09:55 PM   #41
lpcad
Ed,
Jeff and Christina are doing so much to help people in this community.
Why are you posting this crap?

Old 03-09-2010, 09:57 PM   #42
flboabreeder
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed Clark View Post
Please no slamming,bickering or insults. this is an opportunity to learn something.
This "something" you are referring to, I think we have "learned" from your other threads...
Quote:
I think I provided the proof that both of the Wise's are liars. this discussion was going on as an off topic subject in another thread. slam me all you want Dand you are showing who and what you are trying to protect your buddies with no objectivity towards the truth.
Could you please enlighten us as to what the meaning of the truth is according to ED
Quote:
Originally Posted by DAND View Post
Sorry that I have issue with dishonesty. People who misrepresent animals and lie just bring out the worst in me. Guess if you weren't such garbage I'd post nicer. So if you want to see a change then leave and observe from a far.

Old 03-09-2010, 10:11 PM   #43
SERPENTS DEN
WOW Ed's deflection really works

20+ people paying attention to this bogus thread vs 1 person reading Ed's Bad Guy thread.

Way to go Ed, you got it covered

Old 03-09-2010, 10:14 PM   #44
crotalusadamanteus
Quote:
I think I provided the proof that both of the Wise's are liars. this discussion was going on as an off topic subject in another thread. slam me all you want Dand you are showing who and what you are trying to protect your buddies with no objectivity towards the truth.
As if you knew what the word meant, you liar. Can't believe even YOU are dumb enough to try to pull that one out.

Quote:
I really wonder if you could ever post with at least some form of minimal intelligence where you are not attacking another member here?
Quote:
Originally Posted by DAND View Post
Besides where was I attacking in the post you quoted? Attacking is what you are doing to the Wise's. I was merely stating a fact.
Now I think I might have attacked you once or twice. David's just pointing out the obvious. And I'd take his word over yours any day.

Old 03-09-2010, 10:15 PM   #45
Chrisw
Guys please leave this thread alone until he can show real proof the emails came from the wise's. The proof I am after is screen shots of the header of the email.

Old 03-09-2010, 10:22 PM   #46
shinezilla
Ed deserves a daily bumpage on all of his Bad Guy threads for this one...

I don't know anything of what's going on, but a BOI post over your argument wasn't necessary. It could've been posted on General BS or something...

This is beyond childish retaliation.

Old 03-09-2010, 10:33 PM   #47
crotalusadamanteus
Merging and deleting threads are a NO NO, but how about a lockdown Mods? This thread does nothing but make Ed look worse anyway, but it does detract from an actual Bad Guy thread.

Old 03-09-2010, 10:36 PM   #48
Iraqvet
Wow Ed,I bet your voice sounds just like the KUR PLUNK sound I hear when I go to the bathroom for a number 2..While most people only have one hole dedicated to the release of crap,I am pretty sure you have two..

Old 03-09-2010, 10:45 PM   #49
polasian
Oops...scratch my last post

Those IP's have nothing to do with the sender nor recipient. I just sent an E-mail to my yahoo account, and the IP results were from the same locations.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrisw View Post
Guys please leave this thread alone until he can show real proof the emails came from the wise's. The proof I am after is screen shots of the header of the email.

Old 03-09-2010, 10:52 PM   #50
HowlinGaleDragons
Why would you bring my name up in this thread so much? This is between Ed Clark and Wise Reptiles not me I want no part of this thread it is as simple as that. Leave me out of it and as I stated before the Screen shot from another thread was of the exact email I was forwarded if anything was "Edited" I had no knowledge at all of it (I AM NOT SAYNG IT WAS EDITED) and Chris I never showed Ed any emails from you or told him your email address as most of my conversations where with your wife on the phone I don't think you sent me any emails I sent two to you with the link to the auction post through your web site and one I sent based on the email I saw that was forwarded to me..

Off Topic but....
Wise Reptiles I need you to send me your Pay Pal address tonight either by email or PM I am ending the auction tonight; So far the high bid is $50 + Shipping.

And so no one things I am ignoring this thread I won't be posting anymore as I simply want no part of it as it is between Ed and Wise Reptiles.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
ed clark