Inquiry Wise Reptiles/ are they liars? - Page 9 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-24-2010, 04:48 PM   #81
Chrisw
I agree with you Dean and Nick did a great job on post #71

Old 05-24-2010, 06:10 PM   #82
crotalusadamanteus
Quote:
Originally Posted by StrictlyExotics View Post
Well Ed, looks as though you were right about them being liars but... You could have made just an inquiry about them and not make up the phony email. You would look so good right now had you NOT made the email
I agree. He might have been right on the money this time, but it does little to make up for past deeds. I can admit I was wrong in this case, but I can't apologize for something He's proved to be true more then once.

Old 05-24-2010, 11:16 PM   #83
garweft
Quote:
Originally Posted by StrictlyExotics View Post
Well Ed, looks as though you were right about them being liars but... You could have made just an inquiry about them and not make up the phony email. You would look so good right now had you NOT made the email
I doubt he made it up. We all spent more time trying to find anyway he could have been lying to us than on any other BOI I remember seeing. I'm not saying that I haven't had issues with some of the things I have seen from him, but his MO has always been more of not telling the whole story than straight out lying.

I, like everyone else, wanted the people we thought were doing so much good to be right.

Old 05-26-2010, 12:48 AM   #84
dturner100
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed Clark View Post
This discussion has been going on in another thread(off topic). so lets discuss it here.

This email was sent to me via the kingsnake reply to post system, c wise asked for a donation then later denied sending the email. you can clearly see that it came from c.wise87@yahoo.com the I.P. address originated from their computer in Michigan.

I sent the email to KelliH she looked it over and her opinion was that it was legit, some have said an I.P. address can be altered...some say they are static and are impossible to alter.

Would webslave take a look at the I.P. address and offer an opinion on if it came from their computer or not, also answer if an I.P can be altered. I have always been under the impression that they can not be changed. I ask webslave this because I believe him to have much knowledge on this subject.

Please no guessing... like I think this that or the other, lets hear from some computer wizards with facts not guesses. I will forward the email to knowledgeable people that know what they are doing with computers. I certainly don't.

Please no slamming,bickering or insults. this is an opportunity to learn something.

This is the email it came from.

I.P. addresses can be both static, or dynamic depending on the form of connection, but they can't be "altered" only masked which even at that it takes some strong software, and somebody a little more intelligent than Jeff, and Christina.

Either way an I.P. address is assigned partially by ones computer, gateway, and internet provider.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
ed clark