Inquiry Joe switalski?? - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-11-2010, 08:15 PM   #1
Big Boids
Joe switalski??

Has anyone purchased from him before? I am thinking of a venomous buy and was wondering if everything is legit. Seems to be but was just checking

Thanks Drew
Big Boids
perrins2006@hotmail.com

Old 03-11-2010, 09:07 PM   #2
Archie Bottoms
Joe is the man I have a death adder and it is nice.I actually got them from someone else and joe is giveing me a pr of babies as one of mine died,In other words he is covering someone elses deal .He is a very stand up guy and you can not go wrong with him at all.Buy your snake from him and be happy period he will not accept any less than a happy costomer and he has some really neat stuff no one else has .A very stand up guy ..

Old 03-11-2010, 10:08 PM   #3
viandy
I have met Joe a few times, talked on the phone some, and bought some snakes from him. He is rock solid in my opinion, has top notch animals that receive conscientious and informed care.
Andy Via
Richmond, Virginia

Old 03-11-2010, 10:10 PM   #4
Sean_Palmer
Good Guy

Joe is a good guy. If he tells you it's nice then it's nice.

Good luck!

Sean Palmer

Old 03-11-2010, 10:10 PM   #5
jlexotics
Joe is a good friend of mine and we work together on almost a daily basis. I stand behind him 100%. I wouldn't worry about any problems!

Old 03-11-2010, 10:15 PM   #6
Big Boids
Ok thanks guys. Just checking. Any other imput would be great.

Thanks Drew Perrin
Big Boids
perrins2006@hotmail.com

Old 03-11-2010, 11:11 PM   #7
amercnwmn
Joe's awesome.
Had the honor of meeting him in Columbia SC last year, and hanging out with him some.
I recently ordered a pair of A. squamigera from him, he was great with communication regarding the shipping and arrival date. They arrived expertly packaged, warm, and healthy. They eat like pigs, were in great shape are still doing really well. I actually posted a thread on a forum with pics of the packaging so I could illustrate how venomous were shipped.

I'm planning to order several more things from him in the near future

Courtney Roles

Old 05-24-2010, 10:20 PM   #8
amercnwmn
Thought I should add to this, received another shipment March 17, 2010, excellently packed, and all healthy, and readily feeding.

1.1 C. albolabris
1.0 C. horridus
1.1 T. subannulatus
I wasn't expecting them untill the next day via Dash, and Joe actually checked the shipping info and gave me a heads up they were set to arriveTHAT NIGHT.

Old 05-24-2010, 10:35 PM   #9
bobassetto
Talking

solid dude

Old 05-24-2010, 10:37 PM   #10
Gary O
Joe is great people!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!