Bad Guy Mike Masters of Pennsylvania - Page 5 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-01-2010, 06:53 PM   #41
MIchaelfm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snakepliscan View Post
Steve: I had no way of knowing for sure if it was the same Mike Masters until he confirmed it here. As one of the earlier posts stated it's not my job to hunt him down and work out an arranged shipping date for the animal! Mike it's called CUSTOMER SERVICE! And I'm perfectly willing to put this to rest if he offers me a refund!
You might have been bashing the wrong person which is pretty bad. I could have ignored you but I'm a fan of the truth. You don't get a refund for lying. Defemation of character is an expense in and of itself. You can't lie to get money, that's called a shakedown.

Old 04-01-2010, 06:54 PM   #42
Snakepliscan
I'm not desperate for $175 and no Mike you didn't chase me down to try and set up a shipping date. This transaction took place in Jan. 2000 and the animal would not have baked on my front porch. Your first excuse was it was too cold. Then I was told you were out of and waiting for insulated shipping boxes. After that I lost contact with you.

Old 04-01-2010, 07:00 PM   #43
Snakepliscan
I'm not refusing to work with Mike. He's calling me a liar and refuses to work with me.

Old 04-01-2010, 07:08 PM   #44
Imperial Reptiles
Im sorry, but if those were my $175 and 10 years would have past and i would have found the guy that "ripped me off" i wouldnt even bother..i would just tell him off and move on with my life instead of fiddling around on BOI...I personally dont like posting on the BOI but this post i find kinda ridiculous...its a 10 year old debt of $175.. i think an email or PM would have been better suited for this case...

--I'm OUT!

Old 04-01-2010, 07:13 PM   #45
Southern Wolf
Now that ya'll have relocated each other... can you work this out in PM so its mutually beneficial?

Old 04-01-2010, 07:15 PM   #46
Snakepliscan
I'm logging off as well as I have better things to do with my time. Bottom line he accepted a payment and never shipped the snake or offered me any kind of refund. Ten years or not it doesn't change what happened!

Old 04-01-2010, 07:16 PM   #47
Southern Wolf
So try to work it out with him... instead of stroming off.

Old 04-01-2010, 07:20 PM   #48
Snakepliscan
I have been on this thread for most of the afternoon. Mike can PM me if he wants or e-mail me at Snakepliscan@prodigy.net
I do have to step out and I can't spend the night bickering back and forth with him. The balls in his court.

Old 04-01-2010, 07:41 PM   #49
spyder79
This is crazy. I mean I realize that you and this guy had a bad deal (and considering there is no actual proof for either side of the argument I cant say who's fault it truly was) but dude its been 10 years. A email or PM calling him a POS for ripping you off would have sufficed. Coming to the BOI with something you have no way of proving or disproving that is 10 years old just seems a huge waist of time.

Old 04-01-2010, 07:56 PM   #50
David Reid
Mike can bite the bullet and man up and send the guy his $175. There is fault, I suppose, on both sides, but the burden rests with Mike since he is the seller, and since Charles has had the same contact info for years. Mike could have contacted Charles pretty much at any time, Charles could not contact Mike.

Mike can tell Charles to piss off. I have not seen any defamtion of character on Charles's part, but maybe it goes further than the BOI and Charles has badmouthed Mike and we don't know it. So, Mike, you have his money and I am assuming sold the snake. If you did sell the snake, and got paid for it twice, you stole money from Charles.

Give the guy a credit or send him his cash back. I don't want to hear about money you are out for feeding and heating a snake you should have been all over Charles to get shipped out.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!