Info Yaz Mansour and the dead Boa - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-09-2010, 01:54 AM   #21
tinmantribe5
David after you recieved the snake did it take Hydration easily?
or did it refuse

Old 05-09-2010, 01:55 AM   #22
Yaz23
Koshy, thats what I told him. David (the buyer) said it will take 7-10 days for the report to get back. I told him I'd like to see it and then from there we could move forward as far as refunding or not.

Here are some of the pics of the boa in my ad:
Attached Images

Old 05-09-2010, 01:58 AM   #23
Yaz23
This pic was taken RIGHT before I shipped him out, I was getting all the packing supplies ready.
Attached Images

Old 05-09-2010, 02:06 AM   #24
Payara
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveyFig View Post
I have seen a few boas and that one looks the same to me. The eye is tiny even in Yaz's photo. Granted,not sunken in, but its alive in that one.
The faces look somewhat similar but as Diem said in post 11, Yaz's pic of the snake has very dark and distinctive spot beneath his eye but David's pic is barely there.

David if you know for a fact this is Yaz's snake and you opted for a necropsy report why not wait until you get it and Yaz has time to review. He seems like a guy who would keep his word. Just my 2 cents.

Old 05-09-2010, 02:06 AM   #25
Amelanistic Orca
Nice job davey fig!! That'd be a match in my book!!

Old 05-09-2010, 02:07 AM   #26
CarolinaClassicDragons
Thanks for that comparison Dave. I could never have done that. I just know its the same snake, period.

Again, the fact of the matter is this snake died from something it had before it got to my house. I really dont think Yaz knew it and I dont think he would have shipped a snake that was suffering from anything. He is not like that from what I can tell.

All of the feedback I have received came from DVM's on Friday. The actual ones that did the necropsy said what they saw. And you need more?? The refund should be made now. Why would I wait to ask for the refund until I have the necropsy report back when I paid and made the decision to get the necropsy done?! The seller wouldnt have even done one!! I am not asking for reimbursement for the amount I paid for it. In fact, I am not asking for the full refund. Just Paypal the $250 and be done with this nonsense.

Off to bed for me guys. Lets put this thing to rest Yaz.

Old 05-09-2010, 02:14 AM   #27
Amelanistic Orca
True!! We all'd be wantin a refund bout now too though!! Transit brings this out!! High altitudes have a way of pushing the infection out the mouth.. Clearing the filled lungs.. Boas can sit like this for years!!! Seen it for years here in az with basketcase rescue boas!! Real sad, but here in az the hot summers have a way of keepin em goin when they are in subprime atmospheres!! Don't work in the east though!! I'm leanin on the full refund based solely on that mucous shot!! That snake would have been returned asap upon visual of that!! Full refund.. Sorry!! I've been in these shoes with even the biggest of names!! I wouldn't be so nice bout this!! Sorry again..

Old 05-09-2010, 02:14 AM   #28
DaveyFig
Quote:
Originally Posted by Payara View Post
The faces look somewhat similar but as Diem said in post 11, Yaz's pic of the snake has very dark and distinctive spot beneath his eye but David's pic is barely there.
In Yaz's photo the dark spot under the eye is in shadow, as the head is tilted slightly toward the camera. In David's photos it is tilted slightly away from the camera, and probably obscured from view by the curve of the face, and the sinking in of the eye. It is still visible though.

Old 05-09-2010, 02:17 AM   #29
Amelanistic Orca
I'd want necropsy compensation too!! I'm mean sometimes!! Lol

Old 05-09-2010, 02:18 AM   #30
DaveyFig
I think a refund including shipping is warranted, and if the issue of the necropsy is pushed, then compensation for those fees should be granted as well.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!