Good Guy Eric Lago of MS Reptilian Hobbyists - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-22-2010, 01:55 PM   #1
cat snake
Eric Lago of MS Reptilian Hobbyists

Now while I bought a "mere" California Kingsnake, I just wanted to say I was treated to top-notch service by Eric Lago of MS Reptilian Hobbyists.

He also sells predominantly invertebrates, gekos and other lizards, and amphibians in addition to snakes if you are looking for a variety of critters. His website is:

http://msreptilianhobbyisits.weebly.com

Eric was prompt in responding to my questions both before and after the sale and worked with me on shipping times. The snake came in perfect health and Eric gave me as much background information on her as possible. You can buy from MS Reptilian Hobbyists with confidence!

The BOI continues to help us sort the good (like Eric) from the bad, which is invaluable. I am involved in some trades where you really have to know who you are dealing with. Please consider contributing to the BOI so we can continue to buy/sell/trade safely.

Virginia Bayer

Old 05-22-2010, 01:59 PM   #2
cat snake
OOPS!!!

Eric's website is REALLY:

http://msreptilianhobbyists.weebly.com

Sorry, Eric! Spelling was never my strong point!

Old 05-22-2010, 03:40 PM   #3
bliss
+1,

I've dealt with Eric on a couple separate occasions at shows, he is a great guy to do business with!

Old 05-22-2010, 11:48 PM   #4
VegasBilly
I have purchased many snakes from Eric in the past. He is truly one of the good guys w/exceptional animals and service.

Bill

Old 05-23-2010, 08:42 AM   #5
lanceheads
Eric vends at my San Antonio show, and we have never had an issue with him. His animals look great.

Randal Berry

Old 05-23-2010, 11:47 AM   #6
Eric Walker
I can also say that I have bought wc frogs from him more than 3 times.

n. pictus
t. asperum
r. bipunctatus

all three came in great shape and the t. asperum laid eggs 6 weeks after I got them

In the first shipment one was DOA and he replaced it but it took some time for more to come in, which I figured would be the case being I got the last group of 5 he had.

Our only problem was his normal shipping was 2 day to my area not overnight.
I live in Minnesota. this is why there was 1 DOA in the first package.

I would buy from him again no doubt.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!