Bad Guy Ricky Pellechia AKA Rick's Reps - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-10-2013, 02:58 PM   #1
joker040191
Ricky Pellechia AKA Rick's Reps

i purchased this dragon as a RED trans leather from Ricky i asked him via email if the dragon was that red all the time and if the dragon had solid black eyes in which he told me yes. i went ahead and purchased this dragon for $340 shipped and when i got him today he was nothing like the pics the dragon is a dull brown/tan and brick red color with one normal eye and one partial trans eye.. i contacted the seller and told him i did not purchase the dragon i received i purchased a red trans leather with solid black eyes.. he is now saying he did nothing wrong and that the pics i sent him show that hes a red trans leather with solid black eyes... as you can see clearly that is not the case please spread the word of this horrible seller.

here is the email where I ask if the dragon had solid black eyes and he said yes and sent me this pic

the first two pics are from the for sale add

the next two pics are of the dragons real colors as you can see the dragon does not have solid black eyes either
Attached Images

Old 04-10-2013, 03:36 PM   #2
Rick's Reps
Just because a guy like this posts about something unfair doesn't mean he is right, You have to hear both sides. Here is mine. I have sent many pictures back in forth with the guy and i will show you the email. The reason in his pictures why he isn't bright red is because they guy just received him and instantly was unsatisfied. With any dragon you have to warm them up for their colors to show. This guy clearly just doesn't like the dragon and is trying to make me look bad and refund him when that has nothing to do with me because i described it clearly. This guy is definitely misinformed and i have plenty of satisfied customers which im sure will respond to this topic.

Old 04-10-2013, 03:40 PM   #3
joker040191
the dragon clearly doesn't have solid black eyes.. I asked you if he did you said yes and sent me a pic that appeared to show black eyes upon receiving the dragon I looked him over and seen clearly the dragon does not have solid black eyes he has one partial black eye which is the pic you sent me and one regular eye. I posted a screenshot where you ansert my question saying yes he is a transulcent.. I am not misinformed whatsoever you then told me via email since I posted this you will not refund my money I will take a screen shot and post it shortly.. all im looking for is a refund for the dragon you did not represent correctly and ill be more then happy to ship him back to you..

Old 04-10-2013, 03:43 PM   #4
joker040191
the dragon coloration is still not close to the coloration shown in the for sale add warmed up as well.. will post pics shortly

Old 04-10-2013, 03:55 PM   #5
Hardcore Dragonz
Color aside (though very misleading in original pictures);
This dragon should have been labeled as a partial trans in the original for sale ad. A lot of breeders will only breed a high quality trans. While this guy is very handsome, if someone was expecting (and paid for it) a full trans but received a low quality/partial trans (that usually sell for less) I believe a return and refund is absolutely necessary.
Rick stated buyer was misinformed, meaning the seller misinformed the buyer, correct?

Old 04-10-2013, 04:00 PM   #6
Rick's Reps
the dragon is definitely not warmed up every knowledgeable person on bearded dragons knows that they get duller colors when they are cold. its my guess that he took this picture right out of the shipping box.

you can see in my youtube video about 5:00 into it, that under a light he is that color and he is a trans and you can't edit videos making it a trans therfore stating that i believe he edited his photos in some way

Youtube Video- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gz5qKaVY0rs

Old 04-10-2013, 04:05 PM   #7
joker040191
here is the screenshot of where he says since I posted this publicly he will not refund me

here is the pic I just took no flash so you can see the true color of the dragon "WARMED UP" color is a bit better but still not even close to that of the for sale add

Old 04-10-2013, 04:14 PM   #8
Rick's Reps
Real Email

i never said that i wouldn't refund you because you posted it publicly, it doesnt even say that in the email screenshot you have. This is what you said before than, that was just my response
Attached Images

Old 04-10-2013, 04:15 PM   #9
Rick's Reps
how can i even trust you have him under heat, you could just be leaving him cold to get your point across, because their is visual proof on my videos that he is that bright color i had posted

Old 04-10-2013, 04:19 PM   #10
Rick's Reps
In these two following videos you can see that i have shipped successfully to satisfied customers who received their dragon as described i would not lie about a dragon

1--http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ScBQNYZhNZQ

2--http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fcjgqoQUAEg (near the end of this video this guy says how im a great breeder)

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!