Good Guy Isis Reptiles -- Best Service I Have Ever Received! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-15-2019, 11:07 AM   #1
Great Lakes Snakes
Talking Isis Reptiles -- Best Service I Have Ever Received!

As a new upcoming snake breeder, I have spent a majority of the last couple months browsing through various forums and classifieds in order to start up my business. I have thus far had approximately 32 shipments of snakes to my door, each with a different seller; and out of all 32 shipments, Isis Reptiles have proven to be the best!

I ordered 1.2 Mexican Black Kingsnakes from Isis and Mike Madec, and I cannot express how appreciative I am of these guys. Being my first time doing business with them, I was expecting nothing more than your standard service, but they go above and beyond in every way. The MBKs, first off, were priced surprisingly low for the current market -- and even at this low price, Isis and Mike knocked down the shipping by $37 for me. I was already extremely appreciative of their service, but they even went a few steps further upon receiving the shipment. All three snakes were not only in perfect condition, but along with the shipment, there was detailed documentation on each snake's hatch date, feeding history and shed history from birth! Since I keep individual detailed records of my own, this was of immense help when adding to my analysis sheet. In addition to this, the snakes were all older than I anticipated -- just about a year old, which came as a shock, considering their price which was already the lowest I had seen.

I rarely leave reviews for any business, but I couldn't help but spread the word about Isis Reptiles. They are the best breeders I have ever done business with, and I will continue to do business with them every chance I get. They take both the animal and the customer into thought, and that seems so rare nowadays. I highly recommend these guys and am thankful I was able to receive my personal favorite snakes from them.

If you're looking for a genuine breeder with excellent service, definitely check out Isis Reptiles. Best service I have ever received!

Old 05-15-2019, 12:03 PM   #2
Insomniac101
Quote:
Originally Posted by circasnake View Post

I rarely leave reviews for any business . . .
You should; they appreciate it!

It's good to hear a positive review. Thanks for sharing your experience!

Kathy

Old 05-15-2019, 07:22 PM   #3
lovin2act
Yeah they are awesome! Purchased through them several times many years ago. Glad they are still killing it!

Old 05-15-2019, 07:40 PM   #4
Lucille
Thank you for leaving a great review! I wish you the very best in your newfound quest to become a snake breeder, I hope you are happy and successful.

Old 05-15-2019, 07:43 PM   #5
Great Lakes Snakes
I'm happy to share my experience and glad others had equally good experiences. Thank you Lucille for the kind words!

Old 05-16-2019, 01:33 PM   #6
mbeach
Isis is one of THE best!

Old 06-07-2019, 01:09 PM   #7
CB Reptiles
Heard LOTS of good stuff!

That name though - OUCH!

Old 06-09-2019, 10:12 PM   #8
danielsmn1
We have purchased well over a hundred snakes from them over the years. They have been the best we have ever dealt with in a decade. Great quality animals in addition to being good all around people.

Old 06-09-2019, 10:18 PM   #9
Great Lakes Snakes
Quote:
Originally Posted by danielsmn1 View Post
We have purchased well over a hundred snakes from them over the years. They have been the best we have ever dealt with in a decade. Great quality animals in addition to being good all around people.
That's awesome to hear. I look forward to doing business with them again!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
good guy, mexican black king, reptiles, snakes