Bad Guy Vincent Menna AKA Anerythristic - Page 11 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-02-2015, 12:49 PM   #101
btmansfi
So let me get this straight:

The OP (buyer) clearly knew that the package was coming, had the tracking number on hand, and was waiting for the package. And he's blaming the seller for not receiving the snake?

Why are we even bringing up the seller at all? The seller fulfilled his duties. Once FedEx "delivers" the package the sale is complete. The buyer has no obligation after that point. Sure, it would be nice if the seller would assist, but considering the OP has or is considering filing claims against the seller with PayPal and his credit card I'm not at all surprised at the lack of response.

Old 10-02-2015, 01:11 PM   #102
SPJ
Regarding the ringer, a black pastel pied is typically all white with a colored head. That is one reason to question it. Second reason is even if it had more pattern, it would not look like that. It would be colored without the typical black pastel pattern. Third reason to not believe that is a pied is because he refuses to show the belly. ALL pieds (low, mid or high white) will have the pied belly.
Based upon the questionable, IMO, theft of this delivery and the misrepresentation of the ringer as a pied, I would personally not do business with the OP.

Old 10-02-2015, 02:26 PM   #103
Craig Wyatt
Did you purchase what you are calling your black pastel pied from Vincent.

Old 10-02-2015, 02:37 PM   #104
Deborah Stewart
Quote:
Originally Posted by DynamicReptilez View Post
The title was worded stating Black Pastel Pied "Ringer"
But again...... Not what this thread is about.
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=548890
Based on the title people will see BLACK PASTEL PIED when in fact it is a Black Pastel Het Pied.

You believe that your ad has nothing to do with THIS thread when in fact it does.

Mislabeling an animal which you have done here and now on CL where you do call the animal a BLACK PASTEL PIED (after being told it wasn't) speaks about INTEGRITY

Now I can understand making the initial mistake, maybe you bough the animal yourself as a Black Pastel Pied, maybe you misunderstood the terms used by the breeder however the fact that the animal was mislabeled was pointed out to you and your refusal to correct this by properly labeling the animal and consequently adjusting the price shows that there is an integrity issue here.

And of course if your integrity is in question it has everything to do with this very thread.

Old 10-02-2015, 03:08 PM   #105
CwnAnnwn
I am confused again. The op has said this happen, but the has offered no proof. And is now selling a snake here that maybe clearly mislabeled?

I don't know anything about pythons. But if he is offering zero proof of anything and seems to be trying to rip people off, why should we believe him?

I read through, did not see where the seller replied to this thread. Does he know about it?

As Ms. Stewart said this speaks to integrity.

I don't see why we should trust him. I don't know him, never did business with him, but something seems off on this thread.

Does anyone know the seller?

Old 10-03-2015, 09:44 PM   #106
lillyorchid
I honestly don't believe him. He has a very sketchy ad up for a snake that isn't what he has it labeled as, along with this thread that he shows no proof to backup his claim.

Old 10-06-2015, 11:57 AM   #107
DynamicReptilez
What exactly are you all wanting proof of?
And for the fiftieth time, the reason I started this was because of the fact that the seller is refusing to cooperate with my request to file a claim so that I may work with FedEx to get my money back.

Old 10-06-2015, 11:59 AM   #108
DynamicReptilez
Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Wyatt View Post
Did you purchase what you are calling your black pastel pied from Vincent.
No I did not

Old 10-06-2015, 12:01 PM   #109
DynamicReptilez
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deborah Stewart View Post
Based on the title people will see BLACK PASTEL PIED when in fact it is a Black Pastel Het Pied.

You believe that your ad has nothing to do with THIS thread when in fact it does.

Mislabeling an animal which you have done here and now on CL where you do call the animal a BLACK PASTEL PIED (after being told it wasn't) speaks about INTEGRITY

Now I can understand making the initial mistake, maybe you bough the animal yourself as a Black Pastel Pied, maybe you misunderstood the terms used by the breeder however the fact that the animal was mislabeled was pointed out to you and your refusal to correct this by properly labeling the animal and consequently adjusting the price shows that there is an integrity issue here.

And of course if your integrity is in question it has everything to do with this very thread.
I'm listing the animal based on the parents that produced it.
You must be God then since you're TELLING me that a black pastel pied to black pastel pied produces het now. Let me just throw all genetics out the window.
I'm not changing my listing because I know what I have regardless, and have offered all individuals that have inquired a genetics guarantee 100% money back. But again, you're posting on the wrong thread!

Old 10-06-2015, 12:08 PM   #110
Deborah Stewart
Quote:
Originally Posted by DynamicReptilez View Post
What exactly are you all wanting proof of?
And for the fiftieth time, the reason I started this was because of the fact that the seller is refusing to cooperate with my request to file a claim so that I may work with FedEx to get my money back.
You still fail to understand how shipping works.

Even if you file a claim you will NOT get your money back, FedEx does not cover animal shipments (this has been posted several time)

Only SYR, provide insurance (optional) and it covers DOA, which means if the shipper used them he would need to provide proof of DOA due to carrier mishandling and in your case there is no DOA, and the animal shows as delivered.

FedEx only refund shipping costs for delayed packages (so long it is not due to weather) they will not refund a package that shows delivered, if it was delivered they fulfilled their duties, they are not responsible IF someone steals a package from your porch.

How about some belly pic of that "Black Pastel Pied" you refuse to properly label.

Sent from my SM-T320 using Tapatalk

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!