Inquiry Jason Brock of Hippie Herps - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-29-2009, 04:12 PM   #1
MDC_Ophiuchus
Jason Brock of Hippie Herps

I've already searched and found a couple threads about Hippie Herps, both appeared favorable. The last was about a year ago.

Anyone have any recent dealings with Jason Brock? About to make a purchase with him.

Old 03-29-2009, 10:30 PM   #2
JCCS
I have seen Jason for about five years at various shows. He always has great looking animals on his table and is a heck of a nice guy.

Chris Canada-Smith

Old 03-30-2009, 08:36 AM   #3
hissnherps
I have to agree,Ihave known Jason for a while now,and he has always been a great guy with amazing animals.
Arlon Delorge
Classic Constrictors

Old 03-30-2009, 09:45 AM   #4
asplundii
I have not made any purchases from him but I have talked with him a number of times at shows and on the phone. He is an excellent guy and I would not hesitate to purchase from him if he had something I was looking for.

Old 03-31-2009, 03:44 PM   #5
elago
Jason

Jason is a stand-up guy. I purchased a high-end amel and het fat tail group from him a couple years back and I was thrilled with the animals received. He is a super nice guy with attention to detail where his animals are concerned. -Eric Lago

MS Reptilian Hobbyists

Old 03-31-2009, 04:10 PM   #6
BryonsBoas
I've talked to him a few times at shows. Always had good looking animals and was free with answers to my questions knowing I wasn't buying from him. I wouldn't hesitate to buy from him if he had something I wanted.

Old 04-01-2009, 06:56 AM   #7
cpsinatl
I bought my first BP from him at the North Georgia Reptile Expo (though he was selling them for someone else). Definitely would do business with him again. The rest of his stuff (geckos, african house snakes) were in top shape.

Old 04-01-2009, 06:57 AM   #8
cpsinatl
-Jason Hingerton
(BTW)

Old 04-06-2009, 08:21 AM   #9
mistysc
I haven't seen Jason in a while, but I used to do reptile shows with him, and we had quite a few conversations, and I have to say he is a great guy who really knows his stuff. He has been around reptiles since he was a small child, and he breeds quality animals.

Old 04-06-2009, 12:25 PM   #10
lamprophis
I'm planning a purchase or several from him now myself. He has been the only person to respond to my emails from another site. His responses have been quick, informative, and friendly. For what it's worth, I have no doubts on doing business with him.

His animals look good, he knows what he is doing, and he's been happy to help.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!