Jason Hess of Jasons Jungle... Awesome - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-04-2006, 10:20 PM   #1
Serafim
Jason Hess of Jasons Jungle... Awesome

Wanted to take the time to give credit To Jason Hess.. I recently purchased a 5 slot sideways Rack form Jason.. The whole deal went really smoothly.. The racks are well made and are furniture quality. Jason really did a great job building them... His customer service is just awesome.. When you call him it is rare you get an answering machine.. In fact I cannot recall ever having to leave a message.. Jason is very friendly and well spoken... He is also very knowledgeable about reptiles and helped me on several occasions with problems I have had with my snakes.. His prices are great and all tubs are included with the rack.. You cannot go wrong by dealing with Jason Hess of Jason's Jungle.. I made another purchase from Jason for an 18 tub hatchling rack and will update this thread when it arrives.. Thanks for a job well done Mr. Hess

Old 12-04-2006, 10:26 PM   #2
shrap
Yes, Jason is one of the best. Great guy with a great product. I have been doing business with Jason for a couple years now and have never had anything but outstanding experiences with him.

Old 12-04-2006, 11:14 PM   #3
DavidBeard
Jason is a heckuva guy. I bought a rack from him not too long ago and he bends over backwards for his customers. Plus his racks are hands down the best of the best in my opinon. You get your money's worth and much more when dealing with Jason.

Old 12-05-2006, 11:54 AM   #4
steveingram
Thumbs up Jason is AWESOME!

Ive done business with Jason in the past and have NEVER been disappointed.
He loves his animals and that is obvious when you see the animals that he has available.
His racks are also great. I'm looking to get some more very soon.

You cant go wrong with Jason and I look forward to doing more business with him in the near future.

-Steve Ingram

Old 12-16-2006, 09:52 PM   #5
Serafim
Jason Hess Delivers the goods again

This is my part two with Jason Hess.. My order arrived ontime in flawless condition and I am quite pleased The 18 quart rack is just what I needed for my picky eaters. Jason Is the man.. I cannot wait for my next order to go out. Buyers be advised Jason Hess is a class act and you will not be disappointed

Old 12-17-2006, 01:54 AM   #6
Gib
I gotta agree with everyone else Jason's racks are hands down the best racks ive ever owned...And jason is definitly one of the most stand up guys in this industry!!! I have completly revamped my snake room with jasons racks over the last few years (i think im up to 18 of his racks now)

Ive tried almost every other rack on the market and I will never own anything But Jason's Jungles again!

Old 04-14-2007, 10:58 PM   #7
Serafim
Jason is the man

I just set up rack #3 That was purchased from Jason Hess and I could not be any happier. Jason Hess has once again delivered a quality crafted rack to my reptile room. I purchased a 3 shelf breeder rack for my growing collection. The transaction was smooth and delivery was on time and very prompt. I would like to add the new tubs he is using with the built in waterbowls are awesome. No more dumped water bowls.. You simply cannot go wrong with Jasons Jungle racks.... I am planning on another sideways rack very soon. Thanks Jason...

Old 04-15-2007, 09:54 AM   #8
GBFINC
I agree 100%.His racks and snakes are top notch.Communication and customer service are also 100%.His racks hold temps perfect. Brian O'Neill

Old 04-15-2007, 12:24 PM   #9
shrap
Jason is one of the best. Great racks and truly one of the nicest guys you will ever meet.

Old 04-15-2007, 12:44 PM   #10
scotty77327
Does he have a website ? With all these great references I'm interested .
Scott Spellman

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!