Alan Hall - Jungle Habitats - Awesome Cage - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-28-2003, 10:11 PM   #1
SPJ
Thumbs up Alan Hall - Jungle Habitats - Awesome Cage

I just got the oak cage I won from Alan at Jungle Habitats.
All I can say is AWESOME.
The cage is extremely well constructed and sealed to prevent water damage.
It has built in lighting, locking sliding glass doors, a litter dam, and a heated basking shelf. The basking shelf has the flex-watt routered in and has an access panel underneath in case you need to get to the tape.
The dimensions are 48"x24"x24" and it is heavy. Moving a 150lb box into the house was a job.
It arrived in excellent shape and was packaged very well.
Thumbs up to Alan at Jungle Habitats for his quality cages.
If anyone is looking for a new cage, I would highly recommend buying one from him.

Old 03-29-2003, 09:38 PM   #2
Mike Pinkston
Thumbs up I would have to agree

I do not know Alan personally except via messenger and the internet herp chat rooms. From what I have heard and seen of Alan's work...It is astounding. I know he takes great care in taking care of his animals. If I am not mistaken are mostly if not all boas. I am sure he builds every enclosure as if he were building it for himself. Way to go Alan!!! I have not puchased from him but would back him in any transaction from what I know of him. All of us who do "good" by our customers have to stick behind one another. Not all of us have Rich Z.'s reputation that speaks for it's self.

BTW...I am not Rich Zuchowski but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Select....LMAO...Love a Rich!!!

Mike Pinkston
HISS TIHS HERPS

"Corrupting the world one snake at a time!"

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!