Alan Hall Jungle Habitats - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 02-17-2008, 01:17 AM   #11
hognoseman
Actually headed down with my Dad on friday got the VIP pass and hoping to have a blast there! I've got a very very very small number of cages which i generally keep resevered for breaks or such just incase. I do how ever have a few set aside for emergencies AKA NARBC. But i woudl much prefer more then I have.

Old 02-17-2008, 01:22 AM   #12
Seamus Haley
Quote:
Originally Posted by nora
I know he's done good with steve in the past, so there should be no reason why he cant with you.
I don't think I'd define weeks and weeks of being jerked around, lied to, screwed with, delayed, argued with and verbally attacked in order to finally get something that's inferior to what was paid for and promised to begin with as "done good"

Old 02-17-2008, 11:02 AM   #13
nora
No i agree with you seamus, yah he's gotten around to getting things taken care of with some of his customers but thats all that what it all comes down to.. him getting around to it.

i find it rather amuzing that it seems thou whenever a buyer has an issue with the seller, the sellers excuses are usually, i was out of town, i had family issues, i'm having personal problems... for me i personally dont give a crap about a seller's personal issues or problems, or if your dog is dying from a rare form of stupidity. That person has an obligation to fulfill to his or her customer, and if they're not gonna deliver what they promise and keep their personal life separate from business, then they shouldnt even be selling stuff to begin with until they have things at home settled.

Old 02-17-2008, 09:24 PM   #14
Gary O
Well first Wes. He is a mod of his section. The section I put up for a reason. But again you do not know what is happening behond the scenes from this deal. Meaning what I am doing.

I told Reed I would help anyway I could. I have been at shows all weekend. But I am back. I can not force anything but I will be taking certain steps.

Old 02-17-2008, 09:45 PM   #15
Wilomn
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gary O

I told Reed I would help anyway I could. I have been at shows all weekend. But I am back. I can not force anything but I will be taking certain steps.
Step away Gary. You're not the only one taking the steps he can. Maybe if we all take the steps we can he'll actually come through.

Old 02-17-2008, 10:10 PM   #16
nora
Gary, there really isnt much that can be done to be honest.. Reed did what he should do, and now the ball is in alan's court unless yertle wants to play too.

and that just rhymed.... =|

Old 02-17-2008, 10:11 PM   #17
Gary O
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilomn
Step away Gary. You're not the only one taking the steps he can. Maybe if we all take the steps we can he'll actually come through.

Step away? You bring my name into this and then tell me to step away. Like said you speak of me without knowledge. You have no idea what I am going thinking or going to do. So please do not act like you do.

Old 02-17-2008, 10:17 PM   #18
Gary O
Quote:
Originally Posted by nora
Gary, there really isnt much that can be done to be honest.. Reed did what he should do, and now the ball is in alan's court unless yertle wants to play too.

and that just rhymed.... =|

Not when a certain site has been hosted longer then the year and also the rest of the sites were never paid for but Gary was nice and said nothing. Gives me a reason to be a bit strict here as now I will not be a bad guyfor taken payment for something and not giving it.

See my point? Steps have already been already been taken....................

Old 02-17-2008, 10:24 PM   #19
SPJ
I think by the sound of this Alan has now burned all of his bridges.

Old 02-17-2008, 10:56 PM   #20
hognoseman
I don't want ya'll to fight over this it will get taken care of even if it has to go further then it has. I tried to resolve it just between us now that that has failed I am going public with it and then theres pretty much only one step left and that would be to press charges. As Nora said the Balls in Alans court.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!