Damion Wyatt (Good Guy) - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 11-11-2002, 09:50 AM   #1
Cheryl Marchek AKA JM
Damion Wyatt (Good Guy)

This last Saturday I recieved 4 ball pythons from Damion Wyatt in Texas. I had inquired to purchase these four way back in June, but I was moving and had no steady address. Wyatt held the four for me, and accepted a deposit and then bi-monthly payments until I had a house and could pay off the balance. One of the checks I sent must be lost in the mail, as he says he never received it, and it never cleared my checking account. Wyatt was very understanding when I requested delivery of my snakes when his records showed I had not paid the entire balance (MY records showed that I had as I had the missing check documented in my records) and he allowed me to simply pay the shipping charge from Delta Dash when they arrived Saturday as an alternative to me sending him another check, waiting for it to clear, and then him paying shipping. (Now I have a check floating around somewhere, but it is written to Damion Wyatt and I beleive him when he says he will not cash it if it shows up, so 6 months from the date I wrote it-9/30/02- it will become void, so I don't see a reason to spend the additional $20 to cancel the check with my bank)

So.....long story made shorter, the basics are Damion Wyatt went out of his way to help me out so I could get the ball pythons I wanted. 1.1 possibleb het Axanthic (Unproven WC Axanthic female by a VPI line Het Axanthic male) and a 1.1 Possibel het Albino (Barker line) all four arrived in apparently great condition, and he even mentioned that he may be willing to cook me a GREAT deal on a 100% het albino male this summer so I have better odds with my possible het albino female I just received.

Thanks Damion Wyatt!! I am one very happy customer and I want everyone to know it!

Old 11-11-2002, 10:03 AM   #2
Neil Gubitz
Damion is definitely one of the good guys!

of course.... if it wasn't for Brandie (his wife), he wouldn't be as good as he is! lol

I would trust Damion and Brandie with ANYTHING! If I have/had something he wants/wanted.... he would have it UPS, BEFORE I ever received a PENNY from him! I'd have no problems, because he has ALWAYS been true to his WORD!! And I don't see him changing now!

....Neil

Old 11-11-2002, 10:08 AM   #3
Dennis Gulla
I agree with Neil! Damion is a good guy! No need to hesitate if anyone is considering doing business with D&B Reptiles.

Old 11-11-2002, 03:23 PM   #4
Jerry Detwiler
Thumbs up Wyatt

Damion and Brandy are great people to do business with. Very honerable and totally trustworthy....

Old 11-11-2002, 08:56 PM   #5
TommyB
Thumbs up

Damion is absolutly a guy who you can trust not only in his word but also his great animals. You will be delighted doing buisness with him.
Tommy Boyd

Old 11-11-2002, 10:05 PM   #6
sturgisfxb
I have purchased three emerald tree boas from Damion Wyatt.
All I can say is "GREAT"

Would purchase from him again anytime.

Scott Cook

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
damion wyatt, tw international